My Daisy is very sick *RIP*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't blame you for needing to know for a fact if the vet's opinion is right. Keep us updated, we're going through it with you :hugsquish:

Im praying for you and Daisy, Cheryl.

I think youre doing everything right. Bringing her home with you was the right decision and when and if its her time she will let you know.

Im here if you need me. Sending lots of prayers for strength for you and Daisy.

-Haley

Thanks guys...thankyou everyone for putting up with me through this,this has been one of the toughtest things i've had to face with my bunnies,and i've gone through a fair bit lately and i don't know why,i knew i should have putDaisy to sleep that day,you know,i should have done what is best...i really really knew it..but my heart got in the way big time and i guess i was just fooling myself somehow into thinking that the Dr made a mistake,that somehowDaisy just had an infection of some kind...i don't know what i'm feeling at the moment...i feel such sadness,like it's wrapped itselfaround me and it won't let go..i'm trying to be strong here,but it's not working.

I hate being me when i'm faced with these situations,all i do is cry..why can't i be strong like a normal person?,all i can do is just break down and cry like a baby,how is that going to help Daisy?!.

I just want to go to sleep and wake up in the morning and everything will be ok again..it's not going to happen though.

My little bunny world feels like it's falling apart..and there is nothing i can do to stop it.

All i can say is that it's not fair

:bigtears:

Cheryl

Oh Cheryl, I am so sorry. At least you were able to bring her home for a few daysto prepare yourself to say goodbye- and to spend a little extra time with her. I cant imagine how hard this is for you.

We're here for you hun. I am so truly sorry.

I had taken Daisy to see Sally today,so i still have some updating to do,but i don't feel like doing it now,so i will do it tomorrow when i don't feel so tired..it's 11:50pm here at the moment...i had just been on photobucket looking at pictures

My sweet Daisy...

000_0519.jpg

Her colour of her fur looks so nice here..she has since started losing her colour..i'm guessing it's because of the cancer

I am so so sorry that you are going through this. You've done the right thing and Daisy has known all along how much you love her. She is lucky to have someone like you who is so loving.

Oh Cheryl, you didn't have to put her down that day. I would have brought her home for some time to say goodbye. To think about things, and decide what was best.

Unless they are in severe/uncontrolled pain, or can't move, etc., then I think it is best to take time, think it over and spend the time with them.

If you hadn't, you'd always question your actions, and you'd never forgive yourself. You have done all you can and saying goodbye is so very hard.

I just keep thinking how much you've had to go through lately.

:cry2I'm so sorry. :hug:

Cherly,

I'm sorry about the outcome. I'm really sorry that you're having to go through all of this.

If you had done it like the vet said you would have had too many regrets, too many doubts. It would have haunted you forever not to be 100% sure about the diagnosis. And like I told you, there's no way I could ever be against someone taking their pet home. Sure it's hard, but just saying goodbye at the vet's and walking away is not something I ever want to do. We all understand why you took her home. Don't feel bad for having emotions too you know. :hug2:

Cheryl I am sooo sorry for what you and Daisy have been going through. :cry2 My heart is breaking for you and Daisy. She is a beautiful girl. What gorgeous coloring. I know it is hard but please remember all of the good times that you have had with Daisy. You have showered her with love and have made her well being a priority. Not many buns would be so lucky.

You and Daisy are in my prayers. :pink iris::hug::pray:

Cheryl,

I am so incredibly sorry that you have to go through all of this. Please, please, please don't feel bad for waiting......both of you need this time together...we're praying for you, and we're here for you....take care of yourself....with love, Grace

Well i had taken Daisy to see Sally yesterday,she looked at her foot and just shook her head and said 'it really isn't good is it'....Sally has seen all sorts of problems with bunnies,since being involved with them for over 20 years..she's had to deal with a lot of health issues from bunnies that people dump on her.

She was looking..and feeling Daisy's foot and believes the vet is correct in his diagnose,she said she would have loved to haveseen the xrays though,but she said it's more than likely bonecancer because of the issue of the bone being eaten away,she said 'look at this,i can move her foot around',i said 'yeah,that is what the Dr showed me'...you could see by Daisy's reaction that it was hurting her,so she didn't want to stress her out to much,she felt her all over,taking her time to feel this and feel that,she then went on to check the other leg and she was feeling for a bit and i know why,she found a lump on Daisy's leg...the vet never found this lump,actually i don't think he even checked that leg,he just felt her all over for any lumps,but she had none.

Sally said that if she feltDaisy had a chance,she would suggest removing the leg and then givinglots of vitamins and other things to get her back on track,but she said that it wasn't possible in this case,she is certain that the cancer is probably spreading through her body like the Dr had said.

It's justnot what i wanted to hear

Sally could have put Daisy to sleep there and then,but she didn't have the stuff at the time,but she said get her to the vet as soon as possible.

Somehow on monday,i have to say goodbye :(

Cheryl

Oh hun. I'm so sorry. Life is not treating you fair at all. Give the baby extra everything, whatever she wants. And of course extra lovins. Please try to take comfort in knowing she wont be hurting anymore.

Here's Daisy giving Sunshine a grooming,looks like Jack is giving Daisy a little kiss too.

Daisy and Sunshine aka Sunny,have this very tight bond,i have never seen two girls love each other as much as those two do..i will always find those two snuggled together all the time..they're not usually to far from each other

000_0517.jpg

Latest posts

Back