My Daisy is very sick *RIP*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear that, Cheryl. She was a beautiful bun. You did the right thing, although I doubt itmade it any easier. You are in everyone's prayers!

Goodbye, for now Sweet Daisy Bun...:bunnyangel:

....and hugs to you, Cheryl :hug2:

Even sitting here waiting for the news, and even thinking it was already fact, reading it was still devastating. I'm in tears. :cry1:

So sorry, Cheryl. :pink iris:

RIP Daisy.:rip: You had a great life.

sas :tears2:

I don't know how much more my heart can hurt

I got these pictures,just before we were about to leave,sorry for the sad look,i had been crying all morning

Picture483.jpg

Picture488-1.jpg

:bigtears:

I am so sorry. I don't really know what to say...I hope you can take comfort in knowing so many are thinking of you and Daisy right now. She was a beautiful, much-loved bunny who had a great life thanks to you.

Oh Cheryl....know how much we love you and are praying for you right now. Isn't it amazing how much you can hurt and yet not bleed? Daisy is so lucky to have had you in her life...and you gave her so much love right up to when she crossed over to where you will meet her again. She's free, and waiting for you. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::cry4::angelandbunny::pray: With our love from the states...Grace and the buns

Oh Cheryl, I am so so sorry. :bigtears:

Rest in peace angel-girl. You have many bunny friends waiting for you :bunnyangel:

How could you NOT have a sad look...knowing what was coming?

I'm so glad you had the time to get the pictures.

My heart is hurting with you right now - I know your grief is so great. Please know that you're in our thoughts here and in our prayers.

Peg

cheryl13 wrote:
I don't know how much more my heart can hurt

I got these pictures,just before we were about to leave,sorry for the sad look,i had been crying all morning

:bigtears:

Thinking of you Cheryl! :purplepansy::rainbow:

Please take care of yourself.
I hope you have a friend to talk to or a partner who can just listen.
RO is brilliant and there are so many people who care so deeply for you but you may need some one on one comfort.
Time will help but right now maybe sleep, a long walk and doing something in memory of your darling Daisy.

I myself am just almost beyond words with loss at this time and know exactly how you feel.

I am taking a break from being online for a bit so I can take good careof the family, but I HAD to see if you were okay.

I am so sorry for your loss and feel very close to you even though I am thousands of miles away.
You are in our thoughts, God Bless:pink iris:

I tried..i tried so hard to help Daisy..i just couldn't accept the vets diagnoses,i didn't want to believe him,somehow in my mind he was wrong..and when he said that there's nothing that can be done for Daisy,i didn't listen,i didn't want to listen,the tears just fell and i cried "no" :(

Like i said before,he said it's probably best to put her to sleep there and then,i have never felt so selfish beforeby taking her home with me,the vet reluctantly let me take her home though.

I still kept thinking that the vet was wrong,and that Daisy just had a bad infection or something and the Dr just got it wrong.

On the way to see Sally that day,i kinda prepared myself..well i tried to prepare myself..but i know i got my hopes up to high as well.

I stood in Sally's loungeroom that day and cried,because i had nowhere else to turn to,this was it...i couldn't do anything more for Daisy :(

Oh gosh i somehow drove back home,i felt like i was all alone on that road,even though it was busy,i couldn't stop thinking about Daisy.

So that was it,nothing i could do :(

My son Anthony was home yesterday,he's the one who took the pictures,we took so many of her..and Anthony kept saying 'come on,we have to go','just a few more' i kept saying,i was finding it very hard,i just didn't want to let her go.

You know it was very hard yesterdaymorning..Daisy was with Sunshine as usual,and i had to find the strength in meto pick her up and take her away from Sunny,i cried and said 'i'm sorry Sunshine..so,so sorry' :(.

Sunshine won't sit with any bunny at the moment,she's just sitting in the spot that her and Daisy would be,i think she's sad :(

I know while i was going through this with Daisy,my posts must have sounded like i was going crazy or something,i guess you could say that..i was desperate for Daisy just to be ok :(

:bigtears:i'm feeling this tremendous sadness at the moment.

no, you sounded like a mama that is desperate to save her little bunner.

There's no shame in that at all. If only everyone could have that type of love in their lives..... all would be good in the world.

Latest posts

Back