My Daisy is very sick *RIP*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those poems are just beautiful,they made me cry and i had to go away for a while,but i wiped those tears away and came back.

I have been spending a lot of time with Daisy..it's hard to be with her without me crying all the time..it's sad..very,very sad to know that she's going to leave and go to bunny heaven..it gives me comfort knowing she will be with the others,they will look after her for me.

I have been giving her all her favourite food,you know the yummy stuff that bunnies love..she can have what she wants now,she doesn't have to listen to me anymore by saying 'no Daisy,you cannot have to much of this because you will get fat,young lady',she would give me this look as if to say 'oh mum pleaseee'.

When i had to put Marshy,and Lulu to sleep..i had no choice but to do it there and then..i couldn't bring them home like i did with Daisy,and i think that doing it this way was way to hard.I have come to realize that when i lose a bunny it's gets harder and harder..not easier :(

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Again what comes to mind is that there seems to be reasons for these sad losses. Maybe you are needed for something else. Maybe Daisy is educating someone or several people.
Bo,when i had taken Daisy to see Sally,we ended up having a wonderful conversation,she really is lovely,and i was telling her about my bunnies that i have lost,and i don't know why this is happening to me..to my bunnies,everything was just so wonderful not long ago.Sally said that sometimes special people are just picked out for special reasonsthat noone knows why,she has this friend that is sorta going through the same thing as me,so she understands.

A lot of people that have bunnies as pets,don't care about their well being,or they don't worry if that bunny is happy or not,or they don't take it to the vet to seek treatment..my bunnies are spoiled..they go to the vet when they need to,they get so much love from me.

I have always been the weird one in my family,you know that little black sheep,i'm the softie of the family,the over sensitive one that gets her feelings hurt very easy,i'm the shy and softly spoken girl.

My brother and sister still call me their baby sister,because i'm the youngest and i'm the one who got spoiled rotten.I was telling my brother Steven about all the sadness i have been going through with my bunnies..do you know what he said?.....'grow some balls and be strong'..that's my brother for ya...that's his way of trying to cheer me up.

This is hard guys,very very hard :(

Cheryl

One thing that helped me when my beloved BK passed away just a few weeks ago ( I am still hurting so much) was that in his physical form he could get sick and die, but once he had crossed over, he could never leave me again.

He will always be with me in spirit, he is with me when I think of him, he is free and he is happy.

I hope you will be okay soon, am keeping you in my thoughts today and as I cook, clean and look after my children, I know you are out there, hurting and I am so sorry.

Daisy is beautiful and she always will be:purplepansy:

Bassetluv wrote:
Your decision to take her home was one that I'm sure many of us here would have done...I know that I would have. When such a diagnosis is made, it hits hard, and it's something that takes an owner time to adjust to...and sometimes those extra days are exactly what both pet and owner need in order to say goodbye.

You know,i was kind of scared of what everyone here would think of me by bringing her home..i didn't know if it was the right thing to do or not...i was so confused,but when i came home from the vet that first day,i was here telling you guys first about Daisy

Thanks Lisa :hug:

Cheryl

Picture203-1.jpg

Oh, Cheryl, I would probably have brought her home as well. Sometimes we have to take that time to think and to say goodbye. I hope I am never faced with such a thing but unfortunately it can be a part of having pets. I'm really glad you had this time with her.

my heart goes out to you. wE hope hey live forever, and never want them sick, and often wish they would decide for us, but there does come a time when we have to decide when is right unfortunally.

not that you wanted it to be this way, but the one good thing is you can spoil them and extra treat them with everything they "shouldn't" have. I do fine a bit more reward in that part. Alot of my guys are seniors right now, and I've had my fair share of losses, planned and suprizes. As well as loosing my elderly dog a few months ago. Each and every one is hard, but at the same time each and every loss is different. Don't feel bad about being the "baby" having a sweet kind caring heart is one of the things that makes you, well you, and you don't have to applogize for being yourself. There are others out here who feel your pain and know your losses and while we can not be there with you in body we are there with you in spirit to suport you in your time of need, hugs--Gabby

I just came on here for a bit,i woke up at 6:00am this morning with Daisy still on my mind,my stomache is churning...but as i turned on the pc,i noticed that it wasn't 6:00am it was 7:00am...daylight savings started here a week ago,and i haven't turned my clock in my room forward yet (slack huh!),but i just forgot this morning,all i can think about at the moment is Daisy :(

Cheryl

I just read all of this about Daisy..I have been concentrating on Gabriel and not much else.

I am so very very sorry that you have to go through all of this. Recently so many bunnies on the forum have been very sick and had to PTS or died.
Daisy is lucky that she had her life with you because you really did save her from the petshop.

I know you will grieve.. but the life she had with you was a life in which she was loved and thats what counts. My thoughts are with both of you:angelandbunny:

I forgot that your day starts earlier. It's still Sunday here.

I'll be thinking of you, I'm sure we all are. You're doing the best you can for her, and soon she'll be in a better place.:rainbow:

Lots of hugs for you and Daisy.

:sad:

Back