Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stanleysmommy wrote:
Hey SLG,

We have a mockingbird nest in our tree and I wanted to show it to you.
This one isn't so great...
birdnest2.jpg

birdnest.jpg

I will try to get better pictures of the nest later and maybe even themom, but earlier I think she tried to attack me, so we'll see how thatgoes.. :p
They are very agressive and territorial. If they have chickin the nest they will dive bomb at you if you get to close.They are really good at chasing cats.

Ed

Yeah I figured that out the hard way! :p She scared me! :shock:

edwinf8936 wrote:
stanleysmommy wrote:
Hey SLG,

We have a mockingbird nest in our tree and I wanted to show it to you.
This one isn't so great...
birdnest2.jpg

birdnest.jpg

I will try to get better pictures of the nest later and maybe even themom, but earlier I think she tried to attack me, so we'll see how thatgoes.. :p
They are very agressive and territorial. If they have chickin the nest they will dive bomb at you if you get to close.They are really good at chasing cats.

Ed

:dancing:

"Moc" - "yeahhhh"

"king" - "yeahhhh"

"bird" - "yeahhh"

"Yeah" - "Yeahhhhh"

:dancing:

Slg, I have been thinking of you andpraying for. Yseterday Jeremy and I were sitting on the porch talkingabout how awesome we think you are. A beautiful butterfly came tovisit. Jeremay ran and got the camera so we could take pictures foryou. Here is a beautiful butterfly just for you Sweetheart.

Tina and Jeremy

Hey Honey-Love!!

How are you feeling today? I think about you everyday, and my friendswho see your picture on my desk top say AWWW SHES SOOOO CUTE!! (I havethe picture of the Water Fight Crew!!) Everyone loves you!! (I LOVE YOUDA MOSTEST!!) Her is a graffiti for Sebbie, i am making them for peoplewho ask for them, but I figured since I did one of your name and youaren't feeling well I would just make one for the little guy!!

I LOVE YOU BABE!!

Hi Sweety . I havea cute story for you. It happened last night .

Mr Woo , My silly boy cat , hasa love for sleeping onrabbit cages, now keep in mindhe doesnt hurt therabbits , he is awoosey kitty .

Last night he decideshe is going to fall asleep on top of thePalominos cage , which is a good thing. For some strangereason his Tail decided tobetray him and sneak into thecage with the baby rabbits . Iwas busy tending the otherrabbits and wasnt paying a whole lot ofattention , when all of a suddenThis foolish cat Lets out thisear splitting screach , and ishissing and spitting , cage israttling the hole taco soto speak .

I spin around and whatdo I see , Elvis ( the bunny in my avatar) With a Mouth full of KittyTail . Poor mister Woois mortified and terribly embarassed thatthis little Bunny has now gothim in a position he cant get out of . Laughinghysterically I go over and tryto remove the Cats Tail, well Elvis wasnt having any part ofthat the more I tried to takeit away the harder he held on. LOL . By this timeI am laughing so hardI can not hardly move ,Poor Mister Woo is soterribly embarrassed hecant see straight . Ifinally get the Babyto let go andMr Woo jumps downwith great indignity flicks the rabbitsoff with his tail andleaves the garage . That in itself mademe laugh all the harder .

Poor Mr Woo gone arethe days of dignity being apreditor , now he isjust a baby bunny toy LOL .

How Are you feelinghon , better I hope , get feelingbetter soon , :kiss:

Poor Mr. Woo! :shock:

SLG had a bad day....

It started out well enough. A niceconversation with Carolyn and then off to the pool with her big sister.But then I got a phone call from big sis that I needed to come rightaway, that SLG had done a back dive and hit her head on the side of thepool and needed to go to the hospital right away.

She made too wide of an arc and hit herhead on the wall under water. She says she never even felt it but itsplit her forehead open deep enough that you could see her skull!:shock: The kids in the pool freaked when she came up fromunder water and her face was covered in blood, the tough footballplayer lifeguard about passed out at the sight of her, she never shed atear! :dude:Not then, not on the way to the hospital, notwhen they cleaned out the wound or stitched her up....never. She didn'teven need me to hold her hand...:( She said she already hadstitches in her head before and it was no big deal. It was tome... ...my baby is so grown up and tough...

We will have to take good care of it soit doesn't leave another scar. She several on her face already. Has onefrom the tire swing, anotherfrom rough housing, onefrom the sidewalk and now this.

OMG! I amso glad she is OK , no concussionI hope !!! I think I justsprouted 10 new grey hairs ,One tough littlecookie you have there, and soBrave , What a love . Hope Sheis feeling better soon. my goodness just when you thought itwas safe to go back in swimming .Kisses and cuddkes SLB ,

SLG was describing the incident to me on the phone. She said, "It was Really Cool! You could see my skull!!!"

Ummm, No, Honey! The idea is to keep your skull Not in View!

I hope you're doing okay, Buddy. :hug: :kiss: :pray:

Love,
-Carolyn,
Cali, Tucks and Fauna

SLG - Your such a brave person, you make your mum very proud.

Loo, Lop, Poppy & Big Mama, send you and Seb loads of hugs and kisses.

~Zee

P.s. be careful with that head of yours !!!!

OMG! SLG! You aresuch a brave person! :shock:If it was me getting hit on thehead I would have cried my eyes out! And I am 17!!! I hope you feelbetter soon!

You rock! :dancing:

~Amy

Latest posts

Back