Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastians Little Girl

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wantted to tell you thisis my home thread. So whenever you are going to write to me please doit on this post. :)

Sebastian's Little Girl

Hi Punkin Bunkin!

Tonight, Tucker was picking up his piece of apple wood in his cage andslamming it against the sides. I thought he was mad because Caliwas out (because he'll do that), but upon further investigation, Irealized he didn't have pellets.

Went over to the pellet jar, got a handful, as I was putting it inTucker's bowl, :shock: Good Lord!, it sounded like a wild horsehad gotten loose and was heading right for me. I dumped the food inTucker's bowl, and wanted to run.

Cali was charging for me. God Forbid Tucker gets something that she doesn't get.

That Rabbit! How can she think that I don't see her???

-Carolyn

Hey SLG,

Peter lost his first tooth tonight :D

36_1_45.gif
36_1_45.gif
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=right]
36_1_59.gif
36_1_59.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
1y0fmp

[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=right]
[/align]

[align=left]
36_11_10.gif
[/align]

[align=right]
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=right]
[/align]

[align=center]
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
4_15_4.gif
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Megan[/align]

Peter is So Cute, Megan!

I love his personality without even knowing him. I can just tell he's fun and cool. What a ham, too! *giggles*

Hi Sebastian's Little Girl and Sebastian. :)

Just wanted to tell you that Lissa's rabbit, Iszy (who she's always trying to hook up Sebastian with), got spayed yesterday.

Lissa said that she slept next to her all night and Iszy was chatteringher teeth. When the bite a bit harder when they chatter, you know it'sa sign that they're in pain.

Lissa went to the vet's this morning and got Iszy some pain killers andshe's feeling better now, but Lissa's making sure she stays quiet.

Thought you'd like to know about that.

Love,
-Carolyn

Thank you for writing me back guys iepesheatit!

Someone is getting JJJ JELOS everyone! Sebastian is here. Sebastianget back!

siisq08u, sory Sebastian tiyped the siisq08u! I wastrying to typ when i was trying to get himoff he'sin truble forthat in double !!!

S.L.G.

Aww Sebbie! Whatchu doooinnnn??? xoxo

Don't blame him for getting jealous. It's his mailbox too and he wants to participate.

Your mom was telling me she thinks he grew a bit. Give him lots ofkisses for me and the cuddle he gives you back are from me to you.

Hope you had fun going out to dinner with Mom and Dad - Lucky Dog!!

Love,
-Carolyn

Check out those phonics in that last post! :)Cracks me up sometimes!

Megan, Peter is so cute with his new"lost" tooth! Surely the tooth fairy visited him?

princess.gif

Hi Honey. Have you and Sebbie had a good weekend?

Alyssa decided that she would rather go bowling yesterday then go andsee SpongeBob. It was funny because she had the ramp to help her butshe still won me and her Dad. She got 126 points, her Dad got 104 and Ionly got76 .We had great fun, we went for a Pizza after.

Did you see the Snowmen that she made? She called them Thomas and Puddin. I'llpost you a picture so you can see them:

24-02-02%20%20hehe%20cute%20snowmen.jpg

Give Seb a big hug from me.

Love

Vickie

Update on today'sactivities...Sebastian has a very sore chin...:( Today washis first dayoutside for a Spring visit to his outdoor hutch.His silly Mommy and GranMommy :pscrubbed his cage really wellafter the long winter and must have removed all traces of his scent.Soooooo, he had to work overtime to put his smell back on every lastinch of everything! It was so funny! I don't know how his chinlasted that long! There couldn't have been a wire or piece of wood thatwas missed! :shock: We finally left him to his chinning andcame inside! ;)

Raspberry

No, I don't thinkso...just visit on nice days. He sits and stares out the door when it'sso nice and sunny. He seems to really enjoy being outside. It just getsso hot here, especially with that woolly coat of his! :X

Raspberry

Hi Sebastions little girl,

My name is Cristy and i havetwo boys. William ten and Tyler will be five soon.. I have two bunnies.Luv is 4 now i think and Roger is two. They are realy cutebut when i put them in the mirror to see themselves, they ran reallyfast!! It was kinda funny.

Cristy

Hey Sweetie, How are you? I was laying withBinkie tonight and look what she did! She was holding her ear like ablanket! Does Sebbie ever do that? I think it's funny!!

bink3.jpg

Love Ya!

Danielle

Danielle
Binkie is verey cute. Sebastian dose not hold his ear like a blanke buthe licks his paws and then coms his ears with his paws! It is so cute!:)

Sebastian's Little Girl

Dear SLG,

I just love your avatar! Sebastian and Cali make a wonderful couple.How is our handsome little guy doing? I just love seeing the picturesof you two! Tell your mommy we need to see more. ;)

Have a wonderful day!

~Nichole

HelloLove,

Sometimes humans think everything istheir's.

I hope you're chin is feeling better, Honey. Kisses from yourbride.

Yours,
Cali

Hi my lovey! It's mebabe! Mylittle girl told me you wrote me anote. I was so excited! Iam feeling better but you knowhow bunnies are about their ownstuff...they always gotta rub it. Seeya later babe! My littlegirl has gotta go!

Love,

Sebastian the bunny

Latest posts

Back