Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! Glad things weren'tworse. I was reading the story and my heart sank.Glad to hear that you are o.k. :bunnyangel:Youdefinitely have Buck looking out for you!:kiss:

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
:bunnyangel:You definitely have Bucklooking out for you!:kiss:
When the doctor and his assistant had herface draped and were sewing her up, they were talking to her to keepher distracted.

Well, those of you who met SLG at the bunny party know how she loves totalk! :pShe proceeded to tell them that "probably if shedidn't have two guardian angels, she would have just sank to the bottomof the pool after hitting her head and drowned!" :shock:

They paused a little and asked how she knew she had two guardianangels....off she wenttalking again....all about her Grandmaand Buck watching out for her. This time they stopped what they weredoing and looked at her and said "Well, I guess it's a very nice thingthat you know the names of your guardian angels."

What a brave little lady, through ALL of what she has been through.

I gasped when I read what had happened and my little girl asked whatwas wrong. When I told her what had happened, she asked me to show youher butterfly "tattoo" so you would feel better.

So, from Bethany to SLG...

Feel Better Soon!!!

312572big.gif

SLG, you are the biggest trooper i know of!! Iwacked my head pretty good once in 2nd gradeand they had tostitch my forehead and it felt like they were sewing my eyebrowstogether!! it was the wierdest feeling ever ...did it feel funny foryou too??

---------

Raspberry, for the scarring you can use Vitamin E oil or buy thosesoftgels and pop them open...you can also buy Mederma (its usually onlysold in pharmacies)...and for awhile after it heals you can keepputting cocoa butter. i dont know if SLG is prone tokeloidsand i know her head is a wierd spot, but as itshealing if you are able to have some source ofconstantpressure it will either stop or drastically minimizeanyovergrowth or raising of the scar tissue.

LuvaBun wrote:
Oooohhh, that Mederma looks like good stuff - does it workon wrinkles???:sunshine:

Jan
believe it or not, todays wrinkle creams really do work. theytake about two weeks to show results, and workby (w/o gettinginto details) increasing the amount of GAG protiens in the skin. theybasically look like lil pipecleaners and they attract and hold water.so the more of these the more water in your face thus filling outwrinkles and smoothing skin :)the only catch is that theywill dissapear as soon as you stop using the product..youre not able tocreate as many naturally as you age hence the need for wrinklecreams.....ahh yes and a good moisturizer!!

Look at that poor little punkin's snoot! :(

SLG has used Mederma before...on her faceof course! :?I don't know how we've kept that face decentlooking!

We will be using it again. I'm concernedabout the type of stitches and the number of them. Last time they did adifferent kind and with afar finer suture material. This timethey shrugged me off when I asked about it. It doesn't look like nearlyas nice a job. I didn't want to raise a ruckus because that would justupset SLG.

But they better not have messed up my baby's face! :mad:

Raspberry

Oh, my goodness, my heart jumped! I'm so glad you're doing ok. What a trooper you are.

You were in my thoughts all last week. I had a bad week withmy RA, and I kept wondering how you were doing. I'm headingto my doctor tomorrow because I think it's spread to my back.Are you feeling ok?

Jen

Oh my gosh, SLG! What a brave girl you are! I would have cried like a little baby!

I hope you feel all better soon. Now you have another cool story to tell, huh?

;)

Laura, Ally, Snuggy, Baby and Toby

W:shock:W, SLG you are one tough girl. Iwould have cried like a baby. You are so brave. I hope you are feelinga bit better today. I think of you all the time. I found that pictureof Apollo you like so much.Remember PossumFace;)lol.

Tina

:yes: Possum Face!!!

:clap: Thanks Tina! :blueribbon:

-Carolyn

SLG!

HOLEY MOLEY GIRL!:shock2:

You are one tough cookie! I remember needing stitches in my finger, andI cried like a BABY! (this was only a couple of years agotoo):embarrassed:

:balloons:GET WELL SOON!:balloons:

Love everyone from the jungle

:monkey:

Latest posts

Back