Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SLG, Hi. How are you? Apollo is feeling alittle bit better and said he hopes you do too. Carolyn toldme what you said about that possum

You are so Cool. Oh Guess what I let Apollo out of his cagetoday. Guess what hedid? Hestole my cereal out of my bowl. Do you believe that? You are a verysweet girl and Apollo sends hislove.

Tina and Apollo

Hey SLG,

I was hoping you could give me your opinion. Peter has been asking fora Parakeet that he could keep in his room, but we have 10 birds so Itold him that I didn't think we should get another bird. I've beenconsidering moving Mr. Wiggles and Bunny Foo Foo up to his roominstead. Since you are someone who's been in this position already, Iwas wondering if you preferred Sebastian in your room or another roomin the house? What do you think I should do? I don't want to suggest itto Peter until I know for sure it's a good idea.

Thanks,
Megan

hi Tina I'm doing fine!That's good that Apollo is feeling better!

SLG

Peter, You should put your bunny in your room! Youhave tons of birds! :shock:I would not getmore! Iloved having Sebastian in my room but I had to take him out cuz of myallergees.

SLG

SLG,

Thank you for your advice!I think your right. I will measureto make sure I can fit the cage in his room and then I will tell himwhat you said. I think it's way better than having a parakeet in hisroom too.

Sorry to hear of your allergies :(

Megan

Dear Carolyn I'm making a Addressbookand wanted you in it! will you send me your address,home,mobile,andE-mail, please for me address book.

thank you.

Sebastian's Little Girl

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Dear Carolyn I'm making a Addressbook and wanted youin it! will you send me your address,home,mobile,and E-mail, please forme address book.

thank you.

Sebastian's Little Girl

Hi Sweetheart!

I'll do just that. Hope you're having a great day.The first thing I saw this morning was the butterfly you gave me for mybirthday. It's so beautiful and it means so much tome.

Can't wait to chat with you again. What picture of Sebbie did you like the best?

4-28-05002a.jpg

4-28-05022aa.jpg

-Carolyn

FunnyFace2.jpg

Apollo says: "Ewwww!! Those possums are UUUUUGLY!!"

Tina hasn't put this picture on any other thread. How cool isthat? I love this picture of him the most.

How are you, doll!?!

-Carolyn

GoodMorning!

C.A.R.O.L.Y.N:angel:

Howis everyonedoing?Henry,Sebe,Tinker& me wanted to say hi !Mikeis telling me towatch tv I have to lesson Becaus my mom left erly this morning to go tothe golf Terdoment!so long .

SLG :dude:

That's the funniest picture of Apollo ever!

SLG, on your mom's thread I put it's really cool you play soccer and we play the same position. Isn't that weird? :?

Soccer rules! :cool:

:groupparty:GOODMORNING, Sebastian'sLittleGirl!!:ele:

I called you last night, and I had a nice long chat withStephanie. I was going to ask for you, when your mom got onthe phone and said that it's her turn to talk to me. Wedidn't have a chance to talk for long because you guys were going outto dinner. Hope you had fun! I always love to goout to dinner.

As you had asked, I'm sending you a couple of pictures of metoday. Was so proud of how excellent you did in school that Imade myself find some pictures for you.One or twohave Buck and the Missus in them as well as Tucker andCalbert.

It was so nice to hear from you. Glad you listened toMike. Hope you guys had fun while your mom was at the GolfTournament.

We'll have to get you, your mom and your dad out golfing one ofthe days that you're here for the Boathouse Party if you wantto. Itcan be us against your mom and dad and I'm sure we'll win!:highfive:

Hope you have a great day!

All my Love,

-Carolyn

Hi Doll!

Wasn't sure I wrote you back or not, but looks like I did. Itwas great talking to you last night. Hard to leave the housetoday because Tucker, Fauna and Cali were all looking at me like,"Pllleeeaassee don't leave!!!"

Thinking about you and Sebastian and sending all of our love fromTucker Town. I'm lucky enough to go see some baby bunniestonight. A friend of mine who's a breeder has 10day old babies. I'll give them a kiss and a cuddle forme. They're the same breed as King Sherman,Californians.

:kiss:

Love,
-Carolyn

goodgreff

Carolyn!

how come you cant read it? :ponder:Imade it so the colors match. I said you shude seewhat my mom did to my bunny! :mad:

You wrote in yellow-colored font. I can't read it.

I see you put up the mad face, and I have No Idea why.

Change the font to Black so that I can see what made you mad and fix it.

I :heart: You.
-Carolyn

Dear Sebby,

My mom told me that you're coming to visit in about 25 days.I can't wait to finally give you a kiss. I think you're thebest looking buck I've ever seen,andI'm so gladthat I'm your bride. I know we'll be the coolest and the bestlooking rabbitswith the brightest and bushiest tail.

Don't tell anyone, but even though I'm happy to meet the other peoplethat think their rabbits, I can't wait to meet you, your little girl,Jeremy, and Ally the most. Mom told me not to say thatbecause it wasn't very nice to the other people, but I know you won'ttell anyone. Auntie Tina loves me a lot and if Mom getsreally mad at me, I'll just go home with her or you guys.

Wishing that you get lots of goodies today.

Love,

Cali

You are so cute Cali! Me and Sebastian cant wait to see you either! I just cant wait to give you a kiss! :inlove:

Sebastian got his toenails trimmed yesterday and he is getting brushed a lot to get ready for the trip.

He is going to have his car cage ready soon.

I cant wait to see all the people and bunnies at the party!

Sebastian wants to give you a ton of bunnykisses!

SLG & Sebastian

Latest posts

Back