Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe I havent been on here since Febuary! :shock:

How have you guys been? I hope that the bunnies are all doing okay. Me and Sebbie have been spending more time together during the summer. In fact me and Sebbie sometimes do the bunny dance together! :bunnydance:

Whenever I pick him up, I feel like he's an elephant, because he gets too many treats!

spoiled bunny

I hope all of you are havng a good summer. Talk to you soon!

SLG

Hey, How have you been. Welcome back hun :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Whoo Hoo :colors:She's back.

Hey tell your mom to put some pics of your precious Sebbie.

:hug:yay!!! Great to see you again SLG - we missed you!

Your mom told us how well you did at softball - that's so awesome! You sound as though you are real good at lots of sports.

Has Sebbie been shaved this summer? I think it's funny you say he's like an elephant - Im sure he isn't that big ;).

Lots of love, Jan, Pernod and Perry (and Thumper, who I am bunnysitting).

hey honey,:welcome2so glad your relaxing thats good, and so is gaining weight, i know u dont really know me but i'm always reading your updates and i loooove your pics.
sebbie is adorable:bunny5:bunnyheartoh! i loved his fluffy hair but atleast he'll be cooler now with it all off.

give yourself and sebbie loads of kisses and hugs from me:hug:

babyb:bunnybutt:

Hi there everyone! My Dad and me just got through putting a light on my bike and it's really bright! It almost blinds me!

We went on Vacation to Wisconsin. My Grandpa lives there. I love to go tubin' here in Kansas but it was especially fun in Wisconsin because my Grandpa got to spend a lot of time with us on the pontoon boat and he took me canoing too! Here's a picture of me from my vacation in Wisconsin. I love to do tricks on the tube!

SLG

Vacation021a.jpg

Hey you, how have you been these days. Oh that looks like fun. I love pontoon boats. I used to drive them when I was your age and gone fishing on the too. Boy do I miss them days

How the heck do those skinny little legs hold you up??

Hiya Chicky!!!

Sounds like you're packin in every bit of fun before the summer ends, ey?

The three of my babies and myself have been enjoying the summer, a bit too hot on some days. Had the air conditioning going for about 2 weeks straight at one point. Cali and Fauna have become quite close. They spend the nights out running around together. When I got up this morning, she was grooming Fauna and when she was done, she did the highest jump (Binky) that I've seen her do that early in the morning. Tucker Bucker still will run her down and try to attack her if I try to keep them out together. He's such a little stinker! Gave me a really hard time about going to bed last night. I swear, his attitude gets worse as he gets older. He really reserves the right to behave like a spoiled little brat.

Been having a lot of fun this summer. Can't believe how fast the summer is going. The past couple of days here, it's cooled off enough so that you can almost feel fall is right around the corner. I know some kids that are going back to school today. Seems too early to start back up, but I guess that's the way it goes in some parts of the U.S. My niece and nephew are lucky because they don't have to go back until after Labor Day.

I think I'm going to take 1/2 day off from work today to go play. So glad you were able to have such fun on your vacation. Did you eat lots of junk food, stay up late, swim all day long, have lots of barbeques, see any good movies, tell ghost stories and cook marshmellows around the campfire? I did all of that stuff this summer. So Much Fun!!

Well, I guess I better get some work done today so that I can leave when I want to. Sending you ALL my love, kisses, hugs, and always remember, if your mom and dad get too mean, you and Sebbie can always come to Tucker Town and live with us.

Love you!!!

-Carolyn, Tucks, Fauna, and Cali-Flower

:kiss::hug::heart::sunshine:

Dearest Lover Boy, Sexy Hot Sebastian, :mrsthumper:

How are you? I am fine. Are you having a fun summer? I am.

Mom has a boyfriend andFauna thinks he's her boyfriend. She runs over to him first all the time now and it looks like mom gets a little jealous of it because Fauna always used to run to her first. Fauna can be kinda piggy with the pets though. She thinks she's the only one anyone shouldpet.

There was one day when he was petting Fauna, and I hopped up to see what he was all about and he was nice enough to put some pets on me. The minute he touched me, Fauna thumped at him and ran right up into her cage. He followed after her cooing about something, but she would not let him touch her. Honestly! She acts like I have cooties or something. Well, ever since then, I notice he won't touch me. He tells me that he can't because she'll get mad, but it really hurt my feelings the other night. Mom yelled at him to pet me, and he did. It wasn't special since she had to tell him to love me though. I swear, I'll step on his feet if he hurts my feelings again.

Are you shedding a lot these days? I sure am! Oh! That's the other thing that Fauna does. She really wants to switch cages with me. I wouldn't mind, but Mom won't let us. Iwas enjoying myself eatingbreakfast this morning in Fauna's cage, butMom came along a shoo-ed me out. I don't seewhy we can't just do what we want to do. Mom says that the cage isn't big enough for me and that Fauna has to have adrop-pan cage.Ever notice that adults think they know everything?! Imean, what's the big deal? If I don't mind and Fauna doesn't mind, howcome Mom has to stick her butt into it?

Well, you take care of yourself, Handsome Husband, and when you feel like it, give your little girl 10 kisses for me. I love you.

Forever Yours,

Cali :rose::inlove:

Hi Sebastian! Hi SLG! Hi Carolyn! And hi Cali!!
yaya.gif

We've all missed you!
meeting.gif
icon_community.gif
missyouhappy2.gif

You guysaren'there anywhere near enough!

Every once in awhile, I think I see you... but then, there you are... Gone!
gone.gif

And Cali, you just have to train that bf better!
smack.gif

Explain it to him! This is how it works!
pet.gif

(But then again, what do you need him for when you're marriedto the Brad Pitt of the bunny world, anyway?)

(Yes Sebastian baby, I mean you! :kiss: )

sas :) Pipp :bunnydance:Dill :brownbunnySherry :brown-bunnyRadar :bunny24and Darry :bunny19

Hi Carolyn, Hi Everybody, Thanks for all the replies! Me and Sebbie send you kisses!

Sebbie and I miss you guys too! Every now and then Sebbie does a big binky and the bunny dance! :bunnydance:We're having a lot of fun around here. Every now and then we go outside and swing on my swingset together.

He is shedding a lot right now and it's gross! Some is in my throat and I feel like I'm gagging!

I have to go now, Seb wants my attention. See you next time.

Hi Cali Baby!

I can't wait until I visit Tucker Town again someday to see you. My mom really misses all of you too.

I am shedding soooo much! I look like a giant furball! SLG and her Daddy are getting ready to brush me. I really like that. It makes me feel fresh!

Maybe you can post some new pictures soon. It's been a long time since I've seen a new one. I'll try to get a new one up too.

I'm going to go eat shredded wheat and get groomed. Love you!

Sebbie

Hello Sweet Sebbie, :rose:

I haven't had shredded wheat in a L O N G time! So you actually Like getting groomed? Not me!! :no:No Sireeee! Not one bit. I beat feet from Mama when I see her pick up that brush. :runningrabbit::run: Mama tells me that I have to get groomed. Two days ago or so, Mom realized that I had some thick matts on my tail. She tried cutting them out, but unfortunately, she slipped and nicked my tail. Next thing I know, she takes me to this place where they had a cold hard table and people making all kinds of a fuss over how beautiful I am. (I thought of you because you were the very first one outside of my mom that told me I was beautiful.) Anyway, the one person mom kept callin Doc then tried to take out another matt and she nicked me! :mad: Talk about adding insult to injury! Humans! :foreheadsmack:

Now it seems like every 5 minutes, well, maybe it's just twice a day, I can't keep it straight, Mom picks me up and puts some kind of a hard tube in my mouth and then I get a squirt of this disgusting tasting liquid. Nasty! It's not much, but it's gross. I'm starting to run less from her when she comes at me with that thing because after it's over, Mom gives me a really tasty treat to get rid of that horrible taste in my mouth. I don't know how long I have to go through this, but I can't wait until it's over. Seems to me that they're all making a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be. I feel fine. Mom gets upset when she looks at my tail. She's spoiling me even more than usual now. I wish she wouldn't make such a fuss, but you know how Mom's are. She keeps telling me that she's sorry and telling me how proud she is of me and how she loves me so much, so that part of it is kinda cool.

Pipp and SLG, I sure have been giving the boyfriend (bf)a hard time. Yesterday, when Mom was in the other room, I decided that it was time to mess with him. The little garbage can under the coffee table was sitting up. I hate that! It's not right unless it's knocked over. I don't know why I'm the one that has to always fix it, but I am. Anyway, I went over and knocked it over. The bf picked it up and put it back the way it was and told me not to do that. Well, who does he think he is? It's My House and I'll do whatever I want! There were some plastic cases on the floor, they were stacked up, so I pushed the top one and it slid off. The bf put it back. (What a pain in the neck he is! He obviously doesn't know how to decorate or make things look good.) So after he put it back, I bit the bottom one and lifted it up with my head and the three containers slid off of each other. :wink: He told me to stop it again.

I heard Mom coming back in the room, so I knocked the garbage can over again - right at his feet and then ran over and chilled out under the rocking chair. The bf told my Mom when she came out that I was bein bad and told her what I had done, but Mom didn't believe him. She said, "Look at how sweet she is sitting there. She hasn't moved in a while!" :brat:to him for trying to get me in trouble! I think I'm winning.

Wow! I see a spot in the sun. Think I'll go bask for a while. Have a great day, Honey. I love you from here to the moon and back.

Love, Love, Love,

Cali Flower:hug::kiss:

Hi SLG, Sebbie (and Cali too).

Glad you are having a good summer. I know what you mean about bunny fur getting in your throat - Pernod and Perry are shedding a lot, and there is bunny fur EVERYWHERE!!! Unlike Sebbie, they don't really like getting brushed, and go and hide under the couch when I get their brushes :?.

That pic of you riding on the tube is great - it looks like soooo much fun. Don't think I could balance as well as you, though.

Nice to see the Cali/Sebastian love affair is still going strong. I think Sebbie should go and see the Boyfriend and tell him how wonderful Cali is, and not to believe Fauna!

Speak to ya soon

Love Jan, Perry and Pernod xx

Latest posts

Back