Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cirrustwi wrote:
Oh, my goodness, my heart jumped! I'm so gladyou're doing ok. What a trooper you are.

You were in my thoughts all last week. I had a bad week withmy RA, and I kept wondering how you were doing. I'm headingto my doctor tomorrow because I think it's spread to my back.Are you feeling ok?

Jen
Jen, I'm sorry you had a bad week with your RA. Are you feelingbetter? Do you take good medicines from your doctor like me?

SLG

dajeti2 wrote:
W:shock:W, SLG you are one tough girl. I would havecried like a baby. You are so brave. I hope you are feeling a bitbetter today. I think of you all the time. I found that picture ofApollo you like so much.Remember PossumFace;)lol.

Tina
giggles and giggles! That looks like Sebatian when he waslittle because he had a flat face. In fact they named him flat face athis other house but I'm glad I changed his name! LOL! I lovethat picture of Apollo! It makes me laugh really a lot!

SLG

SLG! Mr Woo's tailis fine , he was justinsulted , with him being thePreditor and all Ya rightBaby Rabbit is the Preditor ,lol yummmyyyykitty tails for dinner lol .

SLG! This is Mr Woo ..

MrWoo.jpg

Hey SLG! How are you doing?I've been feeling better, although I got some bad news today, my RA isspreading to my back. My doctor is going to put me on somenew medicine next week. Are your medicines still making youfeel sick? And how is your head?

How's Sebbie? My buns are doing ok, but the heat is getting really bad here.

Talk to you soon!

Jen

Sorry off topic.Oh no Jen I am sosorry for this. I sure hope this wont give you a hard time with all ofthe beautiful critters you got there. Listen when ever you do move andget settled in we can help ya out in anyway you need with the crittersand more. If Shawn is out of town and you can't get anywhere because ofit give us a holler we will help ya.

SLG How are you feeling today. I am sure your head pain is now gonesince it has been a few days for ya. Take care SLG and hope to see youon again some day.

Angel and SweetPea

SLG: I figure you would like a laugh again with SweetPea's pictures

When I first saw her like this my heart sank and I looked closelyrealized that she is sleeping like that. So I took a picture. Shejumped up and looked at me like why did you do that I was dreaming. Ughmothers.

Then an hour later I saw her do it again and I had to take it again.This time she was mad and darted out of her sleeping spot. Then shestarting digging at her frozen water bottle. Pretty funny huh.

Now this one is a story to tell. I had her laying on her back so I canget her comfortable to cut her nails for the first time. Talk aboutbunnytude. It took me 2 hours to finally cut all 4 paws. She wiggledher way out of me everytime and I had to chase her everywhere. As soonas I was done she got no cheerios and pouted in her cage.

This is for you SLG, Jen and for those that are dealing with pain and health.

I have this song on my Charlotte Church CD who was doing a show for herself. Her voice is absolutely georgous and it will put tears in youreyes when you listen to it. This is the cd that the song is inCharlotte Church Prelude and Amazing Grace, also she has others aswell. I like this cd by her which is Enchantment and the best song isBali Hai.

[align=left][font="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica"]When you're weary feelin' small
When tears are in your eyes
I'll dry them all
I'm on your side
Oh, when times get rough
[/font][/align]
[align=left][font="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica"]And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
I will lay me down

When you're down and out
When you're on the street
when evening falls so hard
I will comfort you
I'll take your part
Oh, when darkness comes
[/font][/align]
[align=left][font="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica"]And pain is all around
I will lay me down
I will lay me down

Sail on silver girl
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way
See how they shine
Oh, if you need a friend
[/font][/align]
[align=left][font="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica"]I'm sailing right behind
I will ease your mind
I will ease your mind
[/font][/align]
[align=left]I hope this will make you feel good all of you.[/align]

WOW SLG you are a tough cookie!! When I was about 7, I wasswimming in the pool and I used to keep my eyes closed under watersometimes, and well this day I was swimming under water with my eyesclosed and crashed straight into the dolphin statue they had in thepool and split my lip, I cried and cried and I didn't even needstitches like you did!!!

By the way, I love the pictures of you and Sebastian.

I always wanted to know how come you called him Sebastian???
It's a good name for him 'cause he looks like a Sebastian.

I guess you are feeling much better now huh? Well I hope so :D:D

Is Mr. Woo cross-eyed? He looks it in that picture.

Beautiful baby boy, he is! :inlove:

-Carolyn

How are you today, Punkin?? :sickbunny:

Hope those meds are working and that your head is healing nicely.

Love you,
-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Is Mr. Woo cross-eyed? He looks it in that picture.

Beautiful baby boy, he is! :inlove:

-Carolyn
Mr. Woo is only cross eyed when heconcentrates so hard , He wasconcentrating on the Aquariyumm treat cassi wasteasing him with so I couldget the good picture of him .

He is a Handsome boy for sure .

SLG! hon How you feeling today ??

Sweetie, I just read about your pool misshap I pray that you are doing well .
Isaac my son has had a lot of head problems this year myfoster sister who is the same age as my son hit him under his right eyehe had a very large bruise for 2 months his eye doctor sent him to theE.R. to be x rayed, nothing was broken , the year before that almost tothe day a boy at school ran in to Isaac and he had to have stitchesabove and below the same eye and no he didn't cry either time.
I hope you are feeling good today, and I hope Sibbie is giving you a lot of kisses

Kim and Isaac and all the bunnies

Now what makes you think so, Little Missy???? I think N O T!!

Love you, infinity - PERIOD.

We keep missing each other on the phone. Will try you again later ontoday because it's just too early as I type this. Hope you're having agood weekend! Can you believe how fast this summer is going?

Your Cali-Girl, Tucks and Fauna are doing great. Will let Tucker andFauna have the run of the place today because although they were outyesterday, their space was limited. Tucker's starting to realize thatif he jumps in his cage, he can avoid getting caught by the net. :clap:Very happy about that!

He's finally taken a lesson from Fauna. She's never once had to getcaught because before I can get her, she runs up her ramp and straightinto her cage. (I swear, girls are so much smarter.)

:wink:

Love,
-Carolyn

Believe me Danielle... I know how you feel! :X

She is so stingy with that "love" thing sometimes.

And the mush she shares with Carolynmakes me wanna puke!

Half the time that Carolyn calls, I don'teven get to talk to her! SLG grabs the phone and runs into her room andshuts the door! :mad:

However, I happen to know she adores you!She just didn't get around to typing it this time because we left forthe lake and her Daddy was hurrying her off the computer! I'm sure yourlovin' iscoming!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back