Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I haven't been on much. My healthjust isn't all that great right now. I am working on getting myselfwell again. It's hard to type so please be patient.

All the fur kids are doing great. Sorry but no pictures of themfor awhile, at their request. They are all molting something awful.They all look like they got in a fight with a weed whacker and lost.They are a sad looking bunch, the poor kids.

I missed the memo. You know the one that declared today, Be ABad Bunny Day. I thought I had out witted Apollo. See I threw thatcouch, the one he pees on and in front of, in the trash. Silly me, Hewent and peed on my kitchen rug, Twice.:XHe poopedeverywhere, found my secret stash of paper I keep for him, and knockedJeremy down.

Koda and Norman finally have made themselves at home. Theybroke a plate, knocked over the garbage, and unraveled three rows ofthe blanket I am crocheting. Then Koda jumped into the dog food bag anddecided to have herself a snacl. Meanwhile Norman has chewed a whole inthe cracked corn I just got for the chickens and was helpinghimself.

I wanted to be mad but just couldn't. Considering how meek andtimid they were when they came here this is a welcome change. Ihollered at Koda to leave my crochet alone. Norman, looks at me verygrumpy and thumps at me for giving his wife what for. Mind you thelittle stinker is sitting smack dab in the middle of the pile ofyarn.

Hopi is out now and he has already moved Apollo's wee wee padsand peed on the floor. This is going to be a long intersetingday.

I'm afraid to see what the rest of this bunch is going to do for entertainment.:?

Tina

Tina, I have been sooooo worried aboutyou!! But I heard you weren't feeling well, so I didn't wantto bother you. I hope you get to feeling bettersoon. I miss you!

:kiss:

Jen

It started as a sinus infection andbronchitis. I'm finally over the worst of that and now have strepthtroat. Plus my rash is back and just giving me nothing but grief. Imissed you too Sweetie. You are never a bother.

Tina

Laura and Carolyn, thanks for thewelcome back. I can't wait to feel all better lol. I know Dale andJeremy really can't wait. They have been so awesome helping me.

Tina

Wonder if she could train Apollo to takedictation for her. It is so good to hear stories from the Zooagain. Get some rest and hopefully we will hear more storiessoon.

:hug:

Holey Moley lady, where have you been?!?!?!?!?

We have missed you here in the jungle.... How's my Jeremy doing? and my cutie pie 'wollo....

:inlove:

Nicole, hi, thank you for the good thoughts.

Naturestee, hi, how are you? I can't wait to start feeling better again.

FreddyMom, hi, how are you, Freddy, and Vicky?

Jenniblu, what a good idea. It's hard typing with my hands allswollen and wrapped up but it beats not being on at all. Seems like Ican't get enough sleep lol. I guess this is taking more out of me thanI realized. How's my baby Vash?

Lyndsy, Hey Momma, how are you and the Monkey Baby? How are myMonkey boys and Princess Emma? Jeremy is doing great. He loves schooland is getting awesome grades and loves being on the school safetypatrol.

Apollo is being a great big stinker. They didn't get their runtime the other day so when I let Apollo out he sure showed me how madhe was. He peed and pooped everywhere.:X:XHe is so luckybunnies don't get spankings.

SLG, Hi Sweetie! How are you? I have something cool for you tosee. A friend made this for me and I want you to be the first to seeit. I gave Apollo a big smooch from you and some pineapple, his alltime favorite. He said thannnnnnnnnkk yooouuuuu soooooo much.

Tina

I'm doing ok! I'm not feeling as sick anymore! YAY!:groupparty:LMBO!

I'm sorry to hear you've been so ill lately... I was getting worried, i'd hadn't heard from you in SO long.

Everyone is doing fine here. We've already been getting a TON of babygifts... and Tucker is too thrilled about the whole babynonesense either. I think they all sense something different about me,but Tucker's REALLY the only one so bothered by it... he nips me, triespushing me out of his way, digging up the carpet, pooping EVERYWHEREbut his litter box! He wants nothing to do with me either,before he would LOVE our snuggle time before bed. I could rubhim down, lokkinside his ear, and rub his little face. Now i'm lucky ifI can catch him to cut his nails without scars!

:kiss:

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. That morning sickness is awful.

I'm glad all the Monkeys and Princess Emma are doing so well. Iam shcoked at Tucker's reaction. I never thought he'd be the one to actthat way towards you. Hopefully as he adjusts to the you and the babyhe'll become his sweet loving self again.

I have begun work on one of my presents for you and the baby.Dale and I went to Walmart last week and we were in the baby sectionlooking at things for you. He picked out some things and I was likeDale we can't send her that, she's doing a Jungle theme. He said okfine, it's from thecritters.:pNeedless to say yourare getting two sets of gifts. One from us humans at the Acres andanother from all the critters.;)

I can't seem to get better. I hate being this sick. The rabbitsare taking advantage of it too, let me tell you. They have been thenaughtiest bunch of bunns. Even Apollo who is always so good has beenacting like a brat peeing and pooping everywhere and tearing stuffup.

Tina

They're smart little buggers eh?!?!?!? When they know you're down, they take FULL advantage of it! LOL!

Oh Tina you are a sweetheart for sending the baby a gift. but you know you really don't have to do that...

I'm starting my 10th week tomorrow, and I haven't goianed a pound, i'veactually lost weight with not being able to eat anything but crackersfor 2 months... and I already have the satrt of a potbelly! So becauseI haven't gianed weight I know it's not chubbiness, it has to be baby!So exciting!

I went to Old Navy, and normally i'm not a huge shopper there, but theyare the only place that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for maternityclothes. They've got a HUGE selection too. They mark everything bytrimesters, which was GREAT because i'm in that inbetween stage rightnow, where NOTHING I own,(besides track suits) fits me. So I went inand bought some pants and tops, for 1st, and 2nd trimesters.

My nan (gramma) just came back from England and brought some stuff backfor the baby. She went to the actual Beatrix Potter Farm, and got thebaby, a REAL Peter Rabbit(not live) and a lullabye book as well. MyAunt croched(sp?) the baby a GORGEOUS blanket. Peter's mum and dadbought the baby a stroller, and infant car seat set. This baby is aboutthe size of a plum, and already spoiled!!!!!

I'm glad to hear Jeremy is doing so well in school. You'll be sure andgive him a GREAT big hug and kiss from his family up here in the Jungle!

:hug:

I was the same way when I was pregnantwith Jeremy. I lost more weight than I gained. I only gained 17 poundsand it was all baby Jeremy.

A real beatrice Potter bunn and book, W:shock:W. That is so awesome.A car seat and stroller already, that rocks.

There is just something about a baby brings out theshopper in people. I had a baby shower to go to three weeks ago and hada blast. Plus it gave me lots of neat ideas for your little one. I knowI don't have to, I want to Sweetie. I love making things and this givesme a great reason to back away from the computer and work my mind aswell as my hands lmbo.We are going to be buying things here and thereand just send you one big package.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you and Peter. My heart just melts when I think of y'all.

Love from all of here at the Acres.

Tina

Aw Lyndsy,

Congrats. I sure hope things go well and you get things for your babythat you want your child to have. Already spoiled I did that with mysisters 2 kids just when I found out she was pregnant.

I wish I could have a child a lil girl named after her grandma. Anne Shirley.

Angel, that's sweet. I named Jeremy after my cousin and my grandpa.

Well, the bunns made me swear not to take or post any pictureof them right now. They are a scraggly looking bunch right now. So hereare a few of before the fur started flying.

MyBigBoy.jpg

Sept.jpg

SniffingtheAir.jpg

SoPretty.jpg

InMyFace2.jpg

ChristaLookingCute.jpg

HopiSideview.jpg

HopiGettingBig.jpg

Lookatthatface.jpg

Aug23pm005.jpg

Aug23pm001.jpg

Aug23pm007.jpg

NormansSideview.jpg

NormanHuh.jpg

WhatASweetFace.jpg

LookingAtHerMom.jpg

LookShesPosing.jpg

LookAtKoda.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Tina & Zoo Crew

AHHHHHHH!!!

Cuteness overload!!!! :p

Tomorrow is brush day for Chomps, he's looking pretty scruffy rightnow. Ok, he looks awful, I'll admit it! Can't keep up with it this timeof year!

Latest posts

Back