Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thank god!! I'm so proud of your boy and so relieved for you!! I really hope he keeps it up!

Jeremy had the honor and privelege ofbeing pooped on.Apollo pooped three poops on him as Jeremy was carryinghim into the living room for yet another treatment.

I think the last treatment really filled him up because he onlytook half the pumpkin and his regular amount of pineapple. He loves theinfant gas drops.:dunno:

I also had to give him a bath. He was not pleased but let meclean him up. I brushed him out really good. He looks much better butthe poor baby is stained orange yellow and brown. Would you believe heeven let me clip his nails without too much fuss.

What an angel he is being today. OhI thought ofsomething today that might help. After I burrito Apollo I hold him likea baby in my arms. When I syringe feed him, there tends to be somedribbles. These dribbles usually end up on my shirt or pajama. 100shirts later I remembered he has the bib Dale got him. I put it on himand VOILA clean shirt and cleaner Wollo. Something to keep in mindheaven forbid your rabbit gets ill.

Tina

Tina - I am so happy Apollo seems to be on the mend!
I've always enjoyed your very discriptive renditions of his antics, andI have to say today I was thinking of him (and you) off and on all daytoday, and offering up some prayers for the big galoot.
Orange is NOT his color by the way...:disgust:

Mom is taking a bath so I snuck on.

:disgust:I can't believe mom showed you all that picture.That's not fair. I can't show pictures of mommy looking yucky.

Thank you for thinking and praying for me. It is helping.

:apollo:

The biggest Hugs!!!

Apollo will be dearly missed. :(

stacy_giving_bunny_big_hug_hg_clr.gif

Tina I am just in a total shock and I thoughtthat he would get better for you. I truly am sorry Tina, Jeremy, andDale. I will be praying for you all. Tina I will post his tribute on mysite as well for ya.

I'm terribly sorry for your lost

:sad:

I give all my best wishes to you and your family.

Apollo with be dearly missed. Rest in Peace

:rose:

K&E

That is how Mr. Z is shedding now. Thelast time he went into stasis and was at the vets for 10 days, Istarted to think he would not make it. It wasdepressing. He is shedding real bad again like thattime. This time I asked the vet and she said to give him somePineapple juice. I wanted to get a head start on stopping anyproblem again. He was pretty sick last time. Hehates to be picked up and does not let me brush him or pull his loosefur out.

Ed

Latest posts

Back