Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read this now. I hope Apollo is still giving you some poops. :pray:

He's eating a bit more on his own andstill pooping WOO HOO!! I know he's no out of the woods yet but I amjust so excited. I won't be able to relax until he's 100% again.

I want to thank you for all your prayers. They are definitely working. Thank you with all my heart thank you.

Tina

Apollo is pooping again. They are theright size, shape and color. He's almost back to normal. I am on cloud9. He was even doing binkies earlier. I'm going to continue treatinghim for the next few days at least just to make sure we don't have himback slide. He was even giving me kisses earier to let me know he isn'tmad at me.

He feels better too. You can see it in his eyes. He'seating and drinking on his own now too. I'm so excited.:groupparty:

Tina

Oh my goodness! I just saw this thread-- Apollo no more scaring your mommy like that baby. you eatthat pumpkin and poop so your mom can rest.

i'm so glad to hear he is doing better though. If he keepshaving problems maybe you can put some oats on top of some pumpkin toget him to eat more of it.

:pray:for :apollo:*****<-- poops

Well somebunny is feeling better. Apollois getting pretty tired of me fussing over him. I walked in the kitchento get his next dose of pumpkin and he ran to the farthest back cornerof his cage. His cage is 4 feet long and 3 feet wide.

As I opened his cage door so I could climb in there to get himhe lunged at me.:shock:No growling or anything just trying tobluff me out of his cage. When that didn't work he tried head buttingme out of his cage. Last but not least he started thumping at me.

I eventually bribed him out with some dried papaya and gave himhis treatment. Hewas so mad at me as soon as I set him downhe ran back to his cage and is now giving me the butt and y'all that'sa big butt.

Yea my baby is back to feeling better.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
As I opened his cage door so I could climb in there to get himhe lunged at me.:shock:No growling or anything just trying tobluff me out of his cage. When that didn't work he tried head buttingme out of his cage. Last but not least he started thumping at me.
I can see that with Apollo Wollo. Poor Tina getting some badluck with some butts and head buttin. Apollo you need to be good toyour mummie and eat them punkins so you can play more.

SPM, I was just so shocked, he has neverlunged. He scared me senseless. I am just elated he feels well enoughto give me so much attitude. He definitely keeps me on mytoes.:D

Tina

I can see that. You should see SweetPea. I cannot go in the cage just to fill her food dish up, hay or her litterpan.She has to find her way out and if I don't let her watch out she willstart jumping all over me, bit my shoes and bite my clothes until I lether. I never do and she gets so ticked off when I close the door onher. She starts yanking on the door until she breaks free. Now shecan't cause we changed our cage from the regular grids to mesh grids.She is not pleased with her new door.

Very happy that apollos feeling better tina.Chloe wont even take papaya..she will put it in her mouth and sling itacross the room..so i hope i dont have to go threw that with her..orill get a good kick or two.

SPM, I can just see it because Apollo isthe same way, minus the nipping, thank goodness. They can have suchattitudes can't they. I'm just soooooo glad he's feeling good enough toprotest and give me attitude. Attitude I can handle.

Iwuvbunbuns, Wollo won't touch fresh papaya, papyay juice orthe tablets. The one thing I found that he just loves is dried papaya.I buy different kinds and mix them for him. They have papaya toppingsfor birds I use, dried papaya I get at the health food store and I geta tropical dried fruit mix I buy at the grocery store.

Maybe you can try one of those for Chloe. Or have you triesthat already. I wish I could wavew a magic wand and then no bunnyanywhere would ever get GI Stasis again. Sadly all I can do is tellpeople to be watchful and be prepared. It is really scary to gothrough.

How is Chloe doing?

Tina

She is doing great, she just thinks everythingis hers. Shes already claimed every toy she finds..even my cats toys.Shes still a little shy towards my boyfriend but such a sweet heart tome. My mom and dad have suprised me, they arent really thrilled withrabbits but ever since ive gotten chloe they are always wanting me tolet her out in the living room to see her do binkies. Shes deffientlychanged my parents views on rabbits. And im also thinking about gettingher a boyfriend.

Ill deffiently try the dried Papaya. Hopefully she does like it, icouldnt imagine me trying to hold her down and forcing her to eatsomething.

Latest posts

Back