Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephanie, That's this bunch. My armshurt from all the brushing. They are a sad looking bunch. I wascleaning all the cages the other day and Jeremy collected all the hair.He proudly held it up and said look mom, we have two bunnies we didn'teven know about.:p

Lyndsy, Oh that's great. Wait til I tell Jer he'sgonna get to see his Monkeys. He'll be so excited. We just love theMonkeys and Princess Emma. I still think back on when Jer first sawTucker and said that poor baby. After a few pictures he said poor babymy butt those rabbits are spoiled.:p

Tina

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Aw Lyndsy,

Congrats. I sure hope things go well and you get things for your babythat you want your child to have. Already spoiled I did that with mysisters 2 kids just when I found out she was pregnant.

I wish I could have a child a lil girl named after her grandma. Anne Shirley.

Your Grandmas name is Anne Shirley!:shock: Cool thats just like the book Anne of Green Gables

Hey woman-- no fair not showing any moulting pics! j/k :p

I just want to reach outand hug Apollo!Stormy looks so cute and innocent out on the grass. Hopi andChrista are simply dolls who look more and more alike each day:shock:. Koda looks so girly.

And now to the bunny that is quickly becoming my favorite...

NormanHuh.jpg
<--Psst, he looks kinda like my Uncle Norman in this pic.:ponder:

Wollo is a teddy bear with big ears lol. I'll give him a hug for you.

I was telling Gypsy tonight in fact, that I really believe thatChrista and Hopi had the same daddy. Their facial Markings are tooalike to be mere coincidence.

Koda has fallen in love with the camera, she sees thecamera and she's posing just as cute as can be.

Stormy is so small. I never thought I would be owned by such a tiny girl.

Norman always looks mad. He could be happy as a clam and hestill looks grumpy. I don't know what cracks me up more, his name or tefact he reminds you of your uncle.

Tina

P.S. I wanted to post some pics of the moulting bunch but I'mafraid they might get Night Of the Lepus on me and kill me in mysleep.:shock:

Hi Tina,

Smart move to consider the upcoming showing of Night of theLepus before you do anything that might make those rabbits in theleast bit annoyed with you. :shock:

Thankfully, my crew are starting to finish their molts. *Phew*. I swear I was breathing more hair than air.

-Carolyn

I couldn't agree more. The rabbits arenot allowed in my room at all and when I was making the made yesterdaythere is hair all over the comforter.:shock:I am so ready forthis moult to be over.

With all the hair flying around here you'd think this bunch would be as bald as Telly Savalis.

Tina

I have a bit of bad news. Apollo is onceagain on the verge of Stasis. Between the weather changing, my beingsick and this horrendous molt, I knew it was only a matter of time. Iwas so hoping to dodge the bullet though.

He pooped a tiny bit today. It was 12 pops smaller thanStormy's and all strung together. I have begun treating him thisevening. He is still eating on his own, drinking great, and peeing,just no poops.

I've been brushing him constantly. He didn't want to do much soI gave him some newspaper and that motivated him to get up and move. Ihate that he's going through this again. I'll keep y'all posted on howhe's doing.

Tina

:tears2:Still no poops.

He is still eating and drinking on his own reallygood. I just gave him another treatment. He's not as active as heusually is but he's still walking around. When Dale got home from workthis morning, he was able to get Apollo to play a game of tag for 5minutes.

I am exhausted and going to lay down for a few hours. Dale willbe getting up in less than an hour and will be watching him for me. Ifanything changes good or bad, he'll wake me up. I'll update more afterI get up.

Tina

UUGGGG...not again!!! Sending prayers and goodthought you and Apollo's way...silly lil man, this is NOT the way tosympathize with your mom not feeling well!!

Oh No Apollo Wallo. Please Poop for mummie andget better. Oh Tina I wish I could come down and take over for few hrsso you can get well. Please do keep us updated.

Praying for Wallo to poop for you and praying that you get better as well Tina

Angel and MeatHead.

Ps I have started the neutri cal on MeatHead just a week ago since he has baby fur and should be molting that out soon.

Latest posts

Back