Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really worried about Apollo.

He is molting right now and it's the worst he's ever molted. Ihave been brushing him and giving him pineapple and papaya every day.He hasn't pooped ate or drank in the last four hours. I am treating himfor stasis. I am so scared. I will keep you all posted on how he'sdoing.

Tina

Oh No not Apollo!!!!! On top of the moult is anything else bothering him? any more odd critters to spook him? Keep treating for stasis and keepus posted .

Oh God I am so scared. I've never seen amoult like this. I pet him and just get handful after handful of hair.Still no poops no eating and no drinking. I am treating him still andwill keep doing. I am just really freaking out. I have been giving themall pineapple and pumpkin. I don't understand, I do everything you'resupposed to do to help pervent this. Please pray for my baby.

Tina

Tina,

I'm praying. Please keep us updated...

Peg

We have five small poops!!!

I am so excited. He's fighting the treatments toothand nail. I'm just so very scared. They only thing I can think of isDale was running the saw outside today. He's building the new chickencoop. It's the only thing that been different but I was inside all dayand he never acted upset or scared.

I am just feeling so many emotions right now. I just can'tbelieve this is happening again. It's not fair. I am so scared. I'llkeep you posted. I'm going to go snuggle my baby boy.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I saw how much theyhelped me and my bunch in the past and I have to believe they will workagain.

Tina

Apollo just gave me six stringers. I amso happy. I just wanted to update before I lay down for two hours. Henibbled some hay which is a great sign. Thank you everyone.

Tina

SO Glad he isstarting to come round . keep at him withthe pumpkin and pineapple , keep us posted .

OMG. so glad to hear things are starting to move!! Please keep us updated. more thoughts/prayers sent your and his way!

OMG. so glad to hear things are starting to move!! Please keep us updated. more thoughts/prayers sent your and his way!

:groupparty:We have poops. They arestill on the small side but they have tons of hair in them and thereare LOTS of them. I'm so excited. I was terrified to go to sleep for afew hours because I was afraid of what I would wake up to.

I am going to keep treating him with everything. He also drankon his own and ate a small amout of pellets. I think we are over theworst of it, I hope.

Thank you everyone for all the good thoughts and prayers. I amamazed how well he's doing compared to yesterday. Thank youeveryone.

Tina

Latest posts

Back