Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
This is where I am going to be postingthe rabbit pictures. I have a few on my camera that I need to downloadand resize. I will try and add them sometime this week.

Tina

:hug:

Just felt like giving you a great big cyber-hug!

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

LOL ... the reason you are moving your thread isbecause of the chickens...tee hee tee hee .. look at youravatar..... Or are you gonna have to change that too! :X

susan

irishmist wrote:
LOL ... the reason you are moving your thread is because ofthe chickens...tee hee tee hee .. look at your avatar..... Orare you gonna have to change that too! :X

susan
But I LIKE the chicken!

I am actually going to be changing myavatar back to an Apollo picture but can't decide which one I want touse. No one is making me change it.

I was looking at the camera and I have like 6 pictures ofApollo at the beach, and guess what... they are 6 pictures of himsleeping. I will add them as soon as I can. I also have like 60pictures of the chickens to go through and resize. I'll be adding someof those to my albums.

You all are the greatest. Any thoughts on which pic I should use as my avatar?

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
I am actually going to be changing my avatar back toan Apollo picture but can't decide which one I want to use. No one ismaking me change it.

I was looking at the camera and I have like 6 pictures ofApollo at the beach, and guess what... they are 6 pictures of himsleeping. I will add them as soon as I can. I also have like 60pictures of the chickens to go through and resize. I'll be adding someof those to my albums.

You all are the greatest. Any thoughts on which pic I should use as my avatar?

Tina

I forget who made the one for Tiny's name...but it rotates through fouror five pictures....maybe get someone (Zee I think?) to make you onelike that? Or it could rotate through Apollo and your otherbunnies!

Peg

I forget who made the one for Tiny's name...butit rotates through four or five pictures....maybe get someone (Zee Ithink?) to make you one like that? Or it could rotate throughApollo and your other bunnies!

Peg

Correct Peg !!

If you want a rotating one Tina, let me know.

~Zee

Tina,

I, too, love that pic of Apollo doing the Elvis thing.
:elvis:

I say possum face, that one ALWAYS gets me laughing!!!!!

Tina bo bina, i'm sorry such a turn of events has happened. but remember all of us here in the Jungle love you lots!

hugs'n'kisses!

:kiss:

I have a question.

I may be adopting a special needs rabbit. I saw his picture andI said that I would take him. So this is in the early stages of askingquestions.She said if I wanted him we could work on gettinghim here. So we need to talk more.

He is a young English Lop.Sometime in the first fewdays of his life he lost an eye. She thinks that perhaps mom stepped onhim and ruptured the eye. She is looking at the options for himconcerning the eye. Sadly she doesn't have a real rabbit savvy vet.There are questions about leaving the cavity open or should she have itstitched closed for him.

He looks great. If I do get him, what would be some of theadjustments I can make for him? It's the right eye that is gone. Ifthey choose to leave the eye cavity open how would I go about ensuringhe doesn't get infections in it? How would I go about cleaning it?Would I flush it?

Thanks I know y'all will have some great answers.

Tina

Tina have her havethe Vet clean out the cavityand insure there is absolutely noinfection , If none is presenthave her have the vet Stitchit closed . any open cavity is a perfectbreeding ground for infectionsand flystrike , bots etc ,having it stitchedclosed there is no chance ofinfection getting in . nor any other unwantedcriiters.

No Vet leaves an opened eyecavity even with infection , therewill have to be a drain inserted Ifinfection is present .

I just got a reply. So far so good. If Iam serious about wantingg him...which I totally am, they are going tobe setting up the railroad to get him here. He is only about 5 weeksold right now.

The vets in the woman's area won't stitch the eye because theysay he is to small and too young. So that will probably have to be doneonce he gets here. Which is ok. She's really good about checking itevery day.

I am going to be calling my vet and talk to him about what weneed to do for him. So far everything looks great. I am going to askpermission to take one of the photos off the site so I can post ithere.

Gypsy, thank you SO MUCH. I will pass along what you said.

Tina

I hope you get him.. What the vet says about notclosing it cause he is young does kind of make sense cause he willstill grow and that might cause a problem but so couldinfection.

Cristy

How old is the baby actually ,? No matter theage the Eye can be stiched close ,actually the sooner done the better ,its easier for them to adjust theyounger the better

Thank you. I am really hoping andpraying he can call this home. I am trying not to get to excited but itis so hard not to. Nothing is definite yet.

It's like you said, it makes sense but then again it doesn't. We'll see what happens.

Tina

Latest posts

Back