X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luv-bunniz wrote:
I just read its false about Ewwghan and Diana and she dont like him because he has bad hair. I agree :p
She's really deep then isn't she:)

Michaela wrote:
Allegedly her ex has a ... tape.. he's trying to get £100k for it. I'm sure you can guess what's on it, can't really discuss it on RO. :? It was in the News of the World though, hopefully not true!
I read that article... What a LOSER! Seriously, doing all that just to get money? How spiteful and low....

I hope it doesn't affect her chances.... She has to win!!!

pinksalamander wrote:
To be honest, I don't see how it could affect her. OK so it's not brilliant, and maybe taping it isn't the best thing... but unbelievably, shockingly, people do it.... and celebrities do it too! I don't really get people making a fuss about it.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
There's a fuss made about it because X Factor is billed as a "family show". An X rated home video is not exactly family orientated! :p Imagine if a tape like that got out of Leona.. it just wouldn't happen.

If she had already made it big, it wouldn't affect her. Look at Paris Hilton, and numerous other celebs, it did wonders for her career. But Simon tries to push the family thing all the time. Remember Emily getting booted out for happy-slapping?

This may affect Alex herself though, so much pressure and negative attention the week of the final is not going to do anything for her confidence. :( But she's strong so I'm sure she will manage.

Jen I know what a scumbag! He claims he wants to get back with her? Yeah, stalking an blackmailing her is the way to do it. :rollseyes I hope he gets what's coming to him.

I hope Alex is lady enough to say who cares if the tape is shown in the open. It was a private thing and loads of people do it and what a scumbag to try and make money out of it. What people do in private is their own business it's not hurting anyone.

I was just talking with a friend and he said "I just saw the end of x-factor, omg! did oggy just cry like a little b---- ? "

I said "I know, i was thinking 'jeez she aint dying ewwghan!' lol"
:p That was bad last night though, so fake!

Luv-bunniz wrote:
I was just talking with a friend and he said "I just saw the end of x-factor, omg! did oggy just cry like a little b---- ? "

You'd think he'd be happy: it could have easily been him

Sabine wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:

You'd think he'd be happy: it could have easily been him

Exactly.

Alex's mum denies that Alex is on the tape.

Yes the whole ott thing with Eggy was so weird, as one paper said, he has the "Kleenex Factor". :p

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-norEULJD0M] Alex[/ame] singing at the show they all went home for. It's a bad copy but WOW! We tried to get to Eggy's but had no lift. :( The poster in the shop where I work asked to bring banners to show your support.. I was going to bring one, wasn't going to be very supportive though. ;) And apparently there were some problems at the JLS show, people were injured . :shock::?

And that's your daily X Factor news update from me. :cool: I really need to stop being so obsessed with this show! :p

Sorry guys, I haven't been able to get on the internet so have to reply to this a little late.;)I thought Diana was the right girl to go on Saturday, although little Eoghan's reaction was so sad! I was actually crying! He really loves her bless him, although all these rumours about them being a couple are so stupid. She has a boyfriend!!

Apparently Beyonce, Take That and Boyzone are performing with the acts on Saturday. I'm willing to bet Alex sings with Beyonce (how amazing would that be?!), Take That and JLS, and Boyzone and Eoghan.

Talking of Take That...did anyone see 'That That come to town' on sunday. It was brilliant!:biggrin2:My brother watched 5 minutes of it with me and then left the room in discust. No taste!:p

Welcome back! :D

Oooh Take That are on aswell? YAY! I wonder if they will do that order, or maybe Alex and Take That, and Beyonce with JLS, like with Leona and Take That 2 years ago? I'm so looking forward to it!

And yes! I saw the Take That thing! I loved it!! I actually laughed out loud at their jokes lol.... :? I'm not too keen on the new album though- not as good as the last one, although maybe it will grow on me...

mouse_chalk wrote:
And yes! I saw the Take That thing! I loved it!! I actually laughed out loud at their jokes lol.... :? I'm not too keen on the new album though- not as good as the last one, although maybe it will grow on me...

Really? I've asked for it for my birthday/Christmas so haven't heard it yet. I LOVE greatest day though, and the one Mark Sang (Julie?!) was good as well.

Ha ha, I loved the jokes too! And I love that Manchester accent!:inlove:Ahhh...I love Take That!:biggrin2:

Jess! :D I wondered where you'd got to!

I heard those three too, but I also heard Duffy. Beyonce seems to be a definite.. and if she's with Alex I worry she may out-do Alex... remember Rhydian and Katherine Jenkins? :? BUT equally it could be incredible.

Michaela wrote:
Jess! :D I wondered where you'd got to!

I heard those three too, but I also heard Duffy. Beyonce seems to be a definite.. and if she's with Alex I worry she may out-do Alex... remember Rhydian and Katherine Jenkins? :? BUT equally it could be incredible.

Thats true, but I would LOVE alex to sing "If I were a boy" by Beyonce

It's so funny becuase on Saturday I kept getting emails and everyone was a notification of a reply to the X Factor thread LOL There was pages and pages of them on my emails!!

This is a really popular thread :cool:

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Michaela wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:
anybody seen the video on uk.msn.com?
No - what's it of?

Diana interview about the whole Ewwghan thing. She says they're just friends and they are similar ages so they can relate to each others feelings etc.

Is it true Diana and her bf have broken up? It was said in some tabloid so could very well be a lie, but I was just wondering. I know it would never happen, but I would love for Diana and Eoghan to become a couple!:DBut then I'm just a romantic.:p

I also think it's quite sad that Diana wont be able to release her version of 'hallelujah'. I loved her version of it and although I am glad she went last Saturday I still think that will always be her song. None of the other acts will be able to pull it off quite the same.:?It's a weird song to have for the winners song anyway. We are usually given the privilegeof something much more cheesy.:rollseyes:p

I also heard a rumour that Take That aren't performing anymore on Saturday but I hope it isn't true!:?

I don't think Take That ever were going to be there, they were on a show earlier in the series. Press today reported Rhianna was going to be with JLS, but seems that's wrong too, back to Beyonce with Alexandra :) Westlife with JLS:? and Boyzone with Eog. :?:?

Boyzone and Westlife on the same night? No thank you... I somehow think this isn't right either though, JLS with Westlife, seems too many at one time.

Latest posts

Back