X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
I thought I would start this thread!

I know its only the auditions at the moment but everyone here post all bad and good comments about your faveourite contestants and your umm. least fave contestants!

Also when its the live shows say who you are gonna vote for ETC

I have to admit that I haven't really started watching it yet. My Saturday nights have just been so busy lately that I haven't had time to sit down and properly watch it.:?This is the first Saturday I've been in since it started and I've been busysorting horse rugs and cleaningrabbit hutches in the garden.:pAlthough to be honest I don't really like the audition shows, I only really get into it once the live shows start.:)You guys can just keep me updated.:p

Gosh that woman that was just on (the ill one with the poorly voice) was really good!

Sounded like she was straining her voice a bit though - maybe cuz she was poorly - can't wait to see what she sound slike when shes better :shock:

Aaaaah, I LOVE X-Factor!! :bunnydance:

I haven't watched all of last night's yet, we Sky+'d it, and I'm waiting for Steve to get home so we can watch it lol, but I did catch the end at my friend's house just before we went out, and that 'holistic vocal coach' woman- OMG she was horrific!! :shock: It's also the first time I've seen Cheryl Cole have to be firm and not as nice as she normally is. I actually think she's making a great judge so far!

Arrrrgh, hurry up Steve, I want to watch it! I must admit I don't normally watch the auditions that much, but I'm really enjoying them this year for some reason!

Oh, my favourite by far is Alex, from last week. Simon Cowell looked SO mad that Louis had got rid of her last time! I reckon she might just win it;) And the girl from Bridgend, whose name I forget, she's good too!

Does anyone watch Xtra Factor, too? It's got that annoying Holly Willoughby presenting but they have extra auditions on it and they're hillarious! :D

:bump:bump:bump

For tonight!! :biggrin2:

It's become the highlight of my week this week, since I've been ill... I'll be at home to watch it instead of having to wait until tomorrow...

Oooh I'm excited now.... how sad! :shock:

OMG LOL

Each day I live
I want to be
A day to give
The best of me
I'm only one
But not alone
My finest day
Is yet unknown

I broke my heart
Fought every gain
To taste the sweet
I face the pain
I rise and fall
Yet through it all
This much remains

I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel
I will feel eternity

I've lived to be
The very best
I want it all
No time for less
I've laid the plans
Now lay the chance
Here in my hands

I will feel
I will feel eternity

You're a winner for a lifetime
If you seize that one moment in time
Make it shine

I will be
I will be
I will be free
I will be
I will be free

THEY ARE THE WORDS TO THE SAMMMEEE SONG!

LOL! :biggrin2:

Oh my gosh there were some AWFUL people on there tonight!! How about that couple? Bleugh!! :shock: And that Sammy woman! And that guy who thought he did 'brilliantly' that you haven't seen the last of ;)

I really liked the girl who sang Whitney Houston though (the good one!) And in the Xtra Factor there was a really great girl who sang The Power of Love- she was amazing! But Louis said she was only 'ok'?? He's an idiot! :X

I'm really looking forward to Boot Camp.... anyone know when it is?

:)

Gosh it took me ages to find this thread!!

I'm going to a wedding reception later so mums taping it!

I'll watch it tomorrow!

iloveyounibbles:hearts:brownbunny:rip:

I just watched it!!! The people I wanted got through! :D

I love that Alex girl.... I really think she could win! Or the other one who's name completely escapes me, with the spotty top and the messy hair.....

The girls are great this year! :biggrin2:

I only got to see the beginning of it last night :( I was getting ready to go out. At least I'll see it tonight, although I'm sure it will be repeated on ITV2 today. :)

Well what did everyone think tonight? I'm not sure who I like yet... I haven't (won't) read the spoilers so I don't know the top 12.

Latest posts

Back