X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becca wrote:
Michaela wrote:
JLS are the only ones in the final three who have ever been in the bottom two though. ;)

According to (unconfirmed) leaks, Egg had the most votes for the first 7 weeks or something, then Alex has had the most recent weeks. I have no idea how accurate that is though! :p

Well tbh I had completley forgotten about Egg then :shock:

And.... I didn't know that - LOL, MEEEEGGG WE NEEED TO VOTE LOTS :biggrin2:

Becca 
christmas_tree.gif
Yeah, all my friends are voting for them loads aswell so :biggrin2:

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Becca wrote:
Michaela wrote:
JLS are the only ones in the final three who have ever been in the bottom two though. ;)

According to (unconfirmed) leaks, Egg had the most votes for the first 7 weeks or something, then Alex has had the most recent weeks. I have no idea how accurate that is though! :p

Becca
christmas_tree.gif
Sorry, I think JLS don't have a chance to win they just don't have as many fans as Eoghen or alexandra. Sorry just my view on things.

:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:

*squeel* I am so excited! does anybody know what time its on? I might be out :(

paul2641 wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:
Becca wrote:
Michaela wrote:

Becca 
christmas_tree.gif
Sorry, I think JLS don't have a chance to win they just don't have as many fans as Eoghen or alexandra. Sorry just my view on things.

Meh, to be honest I dont care if they win or not. Of course I would love them to but at the end of the day over here they have tons of fans, so its not like they can drop everything is it? And as long as Ewwghan don't win I will be happy.

I hate to worry you guys, but logically Eoghan has a large chance of winning as he will get a lot of Irish votes and probably lots of tween and mother votes as he is so 'cute'.:p

I don't really mind who wins.:) Based on talent it should be Alexandra - but who knows!

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
I hate to worry you guys, but logically Eoghan has a large chance of winning as he will get a lot of Irish votes and probably lots of tween and mother votes as he is so 'cute'.:p

I said the same to my mum, unfortuneatly Ogghan is young, irish and blonde (and a guy, well, I beg to differ on that :p ) so yeah most the tweens are gonna love him.

Luv-bunniz wrote:
:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:

*squeel* I am so excited! does anybody know what time its on? I might be out :(
7:10

If you PM your mob number then I can text you JLS's number and you can vote anywa LOL!!

I cant wait for tonights Xfactor, but its not gonna be the same :(
I hope Alexandra gets to sing one of Beyonce's songs though (preferably "If I Were A Boy" !),

OMG OMG OMG!!!

It took us AGES to get home from Stupid Asda and the takeaway we stopped at took FOREVER to cook our food...

We've only just watched Eoghan's first song.... RUBBISH!!!!

ALEXANDRA TO WIN!!!!! :biggrin2:

This thread is usually filling up my email at this time! Where is everyone??!! :shock:

:cry1:

*looks for tumbleweed emoticon*

I thought Alexandra's first song was amazing! I had tears in my eyes!

*VOTES* :biggrin2:

Basically, we have all been in chat and we decided to post in here a bit becuase its 'empty!'

Whats been happening is a lot of me and Meg saying

WE LOVE JLS WOOOOOO ASTON'S BUM ETC ETC

WOOOOOOOOO AAHHHH

And a few fainting episodes!!!

I'll let the others say the rest, oooh and Meg voted for JLS 20 + times and I have vpted about 7 times..... I wonder how much credit I have left :D
Come join us in chat!!!

Latest posts

Back