X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diana and Yoghurt are boyfriend and girlfriend no wonder they were both so upset :shock:
I just remembered!

THANK GOD ALEXANDRA IS IN!!!!!!!!!!

I NEARLY DIED!!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Poor Eoghan he seemed so upset for her :(

mouse_chalk wrote:
Poor Eoghan he seemed so upset for her :(

Cuz their boyfriend and gf :biggrin2:
I thought i was a rumour but Mum said it was true.

I don't know, I wasn't really looking I was still jumping up and down from them saying JLS was through :D

mouse_chalk wrote:
Becca wrote:
Diana and Yoghurt are boyfriend and girlfriend no wonder they were both so upset :shock:
I just remembered!
Yeah they are!

Was he saying 'I love you so much' when he was hugging her?
Thats what the subs on my tv said! :?

I cant belive they are boyf and gf :shock:

OMG THEY JUST ALL RAN ON THATS SO SWEET OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN HARDLY TYPE SKJDHJFHHAEGFHJSHJFVHASJ

Ahaha you should have seen my when JLS and Alex were through, I screamed so much! LOL! And my mum and sister screamed when Eoghan went through, we care too much about this!

If they are going out then my opinion of Diana has just dropped so much, she has a boyfriend.:X It seems like they really are together.

Sooooo who's watching the xtra factor??? :shock: I AM

If you're watching Xtra Factor..... did you just see that? Egg had his arm around her Awwh thats so sweet :shock:

Michaela wrote:
If they are going out then my opinion of Diana has just dropped so much, she has a boyfriend.:X It seems like they really are together.
How come?

EDIT: Oh ok, forgot she had a boyfriend and chose to ignore that in your post... :p

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

pinksalamander wrote:
Michaela wrote:
How come?

EDIT: Oh ok, forgot she had a boyfriend and chose to ignore that in your post... :p

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
Maybe it's just puppy love

Lol no worries Fran! I think perhaps Eggy loves Diana a little more than she loves him. What will she see in him? :p

I worry Eggy will get the sympathy vote though now! :(

Latest posts

Back