X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X Factor tomorrow :shock:

Is it the final??

Becca
christmas_tree.gif

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:
Michaela wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:
anybody seen the video on uk.msn.com?
No - what's it of?

Diana interview about the whole Ewwghan thing. She says they're just friends and they are similar ages so they can relate to each others feelings etc.

Is it true Diana and her bf have broken up? I

In the video she said she already had a boyfriend so I guess not but her ex boyf was spreading things saying that she and her boyf split up and she is with Ewwghan. I hope not...ugh, they are both as bad as each other :p . What do you think Ewwghans reaction will be like if he loses? is he gonna cry like a little girl again? lol.

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Becca wrote:
X Factor tomorrow :shock:

Is it the final??

Becca
christmas_tree.gif

Yep :biggrin2:

JLS FTW! VOTE PEOPLE!! :p
Do you have credit to vote for JLS Meg??
I'm just gonna go see how much I've got on my phone...
Becca
christmas_tree.gif

£2.76 - Thats how much I have left on my phone :grumpy:

How many votes is that?

Luckily my sister has a phone too so she will probably vote...

Becca
christmas_tree.gif

I can't decide if I want Alex or JLS to win so I'm voting for both :D If Eoghan wins i'll DIE!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Guests confirmed by Louis. Alex got Beyonce it seems! :D:D

X Factor mania at school today! Quite a lot of "Vote Eoghan" posters up around the place... quite a lot of them ripped down too! :p As many people are embarrassed of him here as like him.

[align=center]VOTE ALEXANDRA!
[/align]

Michaela wrote:

X Factor mania at school today! Quite a lot of "Vote Eoghan" posters up around the place... quite a lot of them ripped down too! :p As many people are embarrassed of him here as like him.

[align=center]VOTE ALEXANDRA!
[/align]
YAY!!

Alexandra with Beyonce will be great! Woohoo! I'm so excited now lol.... :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
Michaela wrote:

[align=center]
[/align]
YAY!!

Alexandra with Beyonce will be great! Woohoo! I'm so excited now lol.... :p

:foreheadsmack:

LMBO

Becca
christmas_tree.gif

I wouldn't be too upset if Alex was second and JLS win.. I think she'll go far no matter what. But she has to win. She is so good, the best by far!

Yep I did Jen!:) Poor Dannii. :? The three finalists were on GMTV this morning too, and This Morning yesterday. Youtube them! :D

Michaela wrote:
I wouldn't be too upset if Alex was second and JLS win..

Me neither LOL!!

:D

To be honest even though JLS are my faves and I want them to win I still think JLS might win becuase of public votes though if it was done to the jdges Alex would defo win.

You never know with us public though LOL

Becca
christmas_tree.gif

JLS are the only ones in the final three who have ever been in the bottom two though. ;)

According to (unconfirmed) leaks, Egg had the most votes for the first 7 weeks or something, then Alex has had the most recent weeks. I have no idea how accurate that is though! :p

Michaela wrote:
JLS are the only ones in the final three who have ever been in the bottom two though. ;)

According to (unconfirmed) leaks, Egg had the most votes for the first 7 weeks or something, then Alex has had the most recent weeks. I have no idea how accurate that is though! :p

Well tbh I had completley forgotten about Egg then :shock:

And.... I didn't know that - LOL, MEEEEGGG WE NEEED TO VOTE LOTS :biggrin2:

Becca
christmas_tree.gif

Latest posts

Back