Stanley's Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you've given him a happy and wonderful life. He loves you too. :star:

-Carolyn

stanleylook.jpg

:groupparty:Looking forward to them!

-Carolyn

Heh, I love that picture...I have to get one ofOreo's latest trick...she stands up on her cage in the morning with herlil paws right by the latch..like she's in jail wanting to be letout...its funny.

What a doll! I love Stanleyso much!! He's such a good lookingboy. He makes me want to grind my teeth because he's sodarned cute!

-Carolyn

Oh my gosh Stanley is being such a littlestinker! I have a soccer rug in my room that he'll get on and binkyaround, but I also have to make sure he doesn't chew it.

Just now he was chewing that thing I'd have to yell NO at him and hitthe rug and he'd throw up his head like it scared him. But he keptdoing it. Then he tried to get under the bed to hide from me and eat it.

He was being so bad, then he was trying to eat the mattress under thebed, and I called 'Stanley, treat' to try to lure him out and he cameout, but took a detour and started chewing the bottom of the rug that Ihad flipped up to keep him from eating it.

So then I'm trying to push him toward his cage and he's trying to eatall the treats from their can, because I left it open going to get him.So finally he knows I've had enough and runs to his cage. Sorry for thelong post but he was being...not a little angel. :angel: :X

Pet_Bunny wrote:
How is Stanley's poops now? Was it the lack of greens or the chewing of cardboard, rugs, matteress.....

Rainbows! :angel:

I think he's all better and I'm not sure what it was but I'll be giving him the stuff he's supposed to have now.

Thanks for everybody's concern and help! Now this can be a happy thread again! :p

This is a picture of my part siamese kitty, Tite Bete (T-Bet)
See her purty blue eyes?

TBeyes2.jpg

Some younger Stanley pictures:

Stanleyfuzzycopy.jpg

inyourfacecute.jpg

yermakinmeXeyed.jpg

He looks so fuzzy and huggable in those I wish I could hold him. :(

You mean resize it for an avatar?? If that's what you meant, sending it along.

God, I'm just head-over-heels in love with Stanley. :tears2:

He's one of the best looking rabbits I've ever seen. I justadore him. Please give him the kisses and cuddles that Ican't.

-Carolyn

Back