Stanley's Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleysmommy

Reaction score
stanleydig.jpg

Stanley is so handsome. I swear,between, him, "the monkeys", wrigley, and others -- I'm starting towant a lop-eared rabbit.

awww, hes soo cute, I really want a lop rabbit, i saw the perfect one yesterday but i'm not allowed it! :(

To get the pic as you avator, go along the screen to 'my account' andthen to avator. Then browse for your pic, if its too big in size, youwill have to reduce its size on a program.

Leanne

RusselandRoxy wrote:
awww, hes soo cute, I really want a lop rabbit, i saw the perfect one yesterday but i'm not allowed it! :(

To get the pic as you avator, go along the screen to 'my account' andthen to avator. Then browse for your pic, if its too big in size, youwill have to reduce its size on a program.

Leanne

That stinks that you're not allowed. Why aren't you?

And thank you that helps a lot, I'll try to get my mom to do it.

Stanley is so adorable. I love thepicture of him standing on the cage door. Too cute!How does he get along with the doggie? It looks like Stanleywants the dog bed!

Laura

bi1526 wrote:
Stanley is so adorable. I love the picture of him standing onthe cage door. Too cute! How does he get along with the doggie? Itlooks like Stanley wants the dog bed!

Laura

Thank you. He did get along with Puddin'(the dog), but we had to put her to sleep.

He probably did want the bed!

Stanley is absolutely adorable. I love thepicture in the cage, he looks so curious about the world. Do you knowwhat type of Lop he is?

Beckers wrote:
Stanley is absolutely adorable. I love the picture in the cage,he looks so curious about the world. Do you know what type of Lop heis?

Thank you and yes he is curious about everything!

Everybody I've asked on here says he's a Holland, and I think so too.

Latest posts

Back