Stanley's Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you say he's not expressive???

P1010011.jpg

stanbigflop.jpg

stanhotbod3.jpg

And that's not even The Half of it!

-Carolyn

LOL guys!

Carolyn: I truly don't know how I can say that, he's expressive in his own way! ;)

Tina: You're so right, maybe you can come and Apollo can givehim some relaxing lessons, along with thecrew? And maybe bring the Tucker Towngang with you? :p

Couldyou just see me packing up my soon to be nine bunns, awing by Carolyn'sand bunnynap her three...I'd need like a moving van or something.

I bet the look on your face would be pricelesslmbo

Tina

As a matter of fact, knowing you Tina, I could image it! :p

I would be amazed and overjoyed to get to meet you and the crew, along with Carolyn's gang. You could bring Carolyn too! :D

So wish I could. We will meet someday Ibelieve that. Maybe I won't bring all my bunns lmbo. I willdefinitely bring Apollo. I can't leave him home ever. He doesn't eat ifI'm gone more than a couple hours.

Tina

:inlove:Oh my my my! Stanley is sooadorable! Can you give him a big hug for me please?! Ohh shucks. I wishI was right there right now to give him a tight hug.

Katy

stanleysmommy wrote:
Thanks so much! Well of course I will! He'd let you sitthere hugging and petting him all day long. :p

Do the same for Emmy. :)

I sure will :hug:

Stanley is sooo cute!! I LOVE the picture of him taking the treats off the shelf! :inlove:

The picture of JP holding on to the bars is adorable too!! Actually all the pictures are great!:sunshine:

Back