Stanley's Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stanleysmommy wrote:
He's a little stinker although he looks like an :angel:

:nonono:Don't you talk about my little Stanley like that!! :nonono:

-Carolyn

stanleysmommy wrote:
Tucker and Cali are so cute and Fauna looks cuddly, do thesame for them from me! :D
:wave:

Will do!

-Carolyn

Pouting after being squirted

dontsquirtme.jpg

Stanley and Puddin'

kissingpuddin.jpg

Stanley and part of me!

stanleykeys.jpg

That's my baby boy! :angel:

Okay I don't think I've ever shared Stanley'sstory on here so I thought I would. I got Stanley the week beforeThanksgiving. I had been going to the Pet Store with my mom and lookingat him because he was so cute and the only lop there.
One day we went and looked at him a little then left, then came backagain to see him. We stared at him a long time, then my mom says: 'Nowthis is going to be an early christmas present okay?', and I looked ather and was so excited because I knew that meant I would get my bunny.

I stood there and guarded Stanley while mom went and got a helper. Icouldn't bear to think of anyone getting him while we were looking forhelp. The lady came and picked him up and I got to hold him while wewalked around the store buying his cage and food and supplies. He wasso tiny then!
So we paid for everything, and he was put in a box that I held on theway home, which was about 5 minutes away. We put him in my room and lethim hop around while we watched him, letting him get used toeverything. Then I went and called my best friend, who wants a bunnybut can't have one.

She says 'Are you serious? You got a rabbit?' and was so shocked.:shock: So I talked to her for a minute about him then I went and setup Stanley's cage. We were sitting there watching him and my mom andbrother were wondering what I would name him. I had made a list ofnames for if I ever got a bunny, and told mom what they were.

Then my bro says something weird like Pakistan, I don't know why, andmom says 'Stan, or Stanley?' I'm like oh yeah because I forgot aboutthat one and I thought about it a minute and his name became Stanley.He was going to be able to roam my room all day and be in his cage atnight, but after he chewed my furniture he had to get put up.

Sorry for the long post, I just remembered I'd never put his story onhere, and I thought it was kind of cool how I got him. :D :angel:

I took the leather out of these blocks and replaced it with straw mat parts to make a toy for Stanley.

This is him trying to his best get a raisin out from between the blocks:

stanplay.jpg

stanplay3.jpg

And this is to show his actual size

stanbig2.jpg

I will post more later.
:D

awww i love your pics! they are soo cute!! awwthanks for showing us!! i had to show my mum how cute she was trying toget the brush!! lol gr8 pics and thansk for showing us!!:D:D

Thanks Fluffy no problem! I love puttingStanley's pictures on here. I can actually share them with people otherthan my family who sees him everyday. :D

Latest posts

Back