Stanley's Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - I love the pictures.

I never cared for lops till I came to this forum....but I've seen somany pictures and heard so many folks talk about their babies that I'mthinking that someday I may get one.

Peg

A doll baby Stanley is.

Here is Stanley reading you can use as your avatar. Here's what you do.

Right click the picture and click save as. Save it somewhere you can find it easily.

Go to the top of the forum and you'll see My Acount, click it.

Go to Avatar, click it. go to Browse and find the avatar picture you just saved.

Click upload and you are done.

Tina

More pictures of Stan the Man:
(sorry they're a bit big)

In his fridge pack

fridgepack.jpg

I love you mommy. Now let me out!

P1010015.jpg

The look:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/chiknflea/
P1010011.jpg

Grrr...

P1010018.jpg

Happy birthday Carolyn!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, StanleysMommy!! Thesepictures of your little mon just makes me grind my teeth because he'sSO CCCute and want to scream ENCORE!!

He's got the cutest markings and his expressions are priceless. He's sosweet. He's bigger than I thought he was. I thought he was just alittle guy.

He's gorgeous. Thank you so much and please give him a big smooch on the nose and a hug for me. I love Stanley.

:)

-Carolyn

StanleysMom He isso cute and its great to know theyactually do grow into their faces andears lol . Poor Bailey stilllooks like a basset hound lol . poorlittle Dude syill has ears longer thanhimself and that noselol " see Avatar for proof "lol.

Carolyn wrote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH, StanleysMommy!! These pictures of your littlemon just makes me grind my teeth because he's SO CCCute and want toscream ENCORE!!

He's got the cutest markings and his expressions are priceless. He's sosweet. He's bigger than I thought he was. I thought he was just alittle guy.

He's gorgeous. Thank you so much and please give him a big smooch on the nose and a hug for me. I love Stanley.

:)

-Carolyn

You're welcome Carolyn. Thank you he has gotten bigger since his lastpictures, and I'll kiss him if he'll let me! He has a mind of his own.;)

Back