Single Dutch Male Seeking Single Female & Forever Home.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myheart wrote:
kirbyultra wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
I need a house, dang-it!
DITTO!:grumpy:
Whatbetter reason to get a house now aside from interest rates, other thanpicking out the extra bunners needed to fill the bunny-room. :p
Thats the easiest part of owning the house, filling it up with bunny's!

I had a dream last night that I did own a home and it had an awesome basement perfect for bunnies. It wasn't too far in the ground, had pretty good light. And I had about 8 bunnies in the rabbit nation!!! Eee! Andy's mine!

Wishful dreaming....

Yeah, I have problems... :p

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
myheart wrote:
kirbyultra wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
I need a house, dang-it!
DITTO!:grumpy:
Whatbetter reason to get a house now aside from interest rates, other thanpicking out the extra bunners needed to fill the bunny-room. :p
Thats the easiest part of owning the house, filling it up with bunny's!
You would think that would be the easiest part.... Personally, I think it is a little difficult to pick and choose among the population of available bunsters. Too many shapes, sizes, colors, ect. Then there is still not enough room for every-bun one wants, even with a house!!!

kirbyultra wrote:
I had a dream last night that I did own a home and it had an awesome basement perfect for bunnies. It wasn't too far in the ground, had pretty good light. And I had about 8 bunnies in the rabbit nation!!! Eee! Andy's mine!

Wishful dreaming....

Yeah, I have problems... :p
That is a great dream!!! It's this the time when you here the voice from the sky saying, "If you build it, they will come."? (Hope you know the movie...LOL) ;)

Guess who was groomed this morning, and by whom.... :p:biggrin2:

Yes, Andy Allen was the groomee, and .... drum roll please.... Mr. Patrick was the groomer!!! :p They both took me by surprise, because I thought Patrick was just going to hang out to tease Andy. Thankfully, I had the camera handy (for once!!).

I am not sure how long Patrick groomed on Andy, but it had to be a good three or four minutes. :D

P9271486.jpg

P9271487.jpg

Poor little Andy is all sleepy/zoned from all the smooches Patrick gave him.... :biggrin2:

P9271488.jpg

I am not sure what inspired Patrick to express such a social attitude toward Andy. Maybe Patrick knows he is going to loose Luna, and wanted to share with some-bun else... ? I don't know, but it was very sweet of Patrick to spend some time with Andy. I know Andy really enjoyed it!!! ;)

myheart

I say the train needs another needs another tort car.:p

:shock2:

What!? That's pretty darn amazing and might be a sign... but I know more bunnies isn't really what you need right now.

Oh Patrick is such a giver. You have no idea how jealous I am of you. Patrick and Luna are such kind bunnies. Andy is a pure sweetheart...

Maybe... Maybe?

Now if Zappa groomed him, would you just call it a day and say Andy's not available anymore? :)

I just don't know if Andy would pass the Zappa-test. She is very territorial when he comes around to the baby gate I put up in the bunny-room doorway at night. Zappa is usually hanging out with Luna in the evening waiting for night-time salads, but if she sees Andy, she becomes a whole different bundle of fluff. Zappa would rip the gate down if she could, I am sure of it... :(

So glad everyone enjoyed the pics!! Like I said, it was such a surprise to me to see how much time Patrick spent grooming Andy. It was just too sweet for words and definitely one of the "Kodak moments." It wouldn't have been the same just telling you all about it if I didn't have pics to prove the moment really happened. :DAhhhh... my baby boys.... :hearts:

myheart

Those pictures just made me "squee!" out loud (and wake Will). lol That is just too sweet for words! Maybe Patrick is just looking for a buddy. He's had enough of the women-folk. :p

I had to giggle--Patrick and Andy at the salad bar, trying out new pickup lines on the cute girl bunnies.

Latest posts

Back