Single Dutch Male Seeking Single Female & Forever Home.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:tears2: Awww, poor Andy. But I can understand her hesitance if it's making her ill - Andy would pick up on that and he'd not be happy either.

I suppose the bright side is ... you still get to love on him, and we still get to see him :)

I will still be hoping for him to find a forever home though :expressionless

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
I suppose the bright side is ... you still get to love on him, and we still get to see him :)

I will still be hoping for him to find a forever home though :expressionless

Jan

Yes, Jan, there is no problem what-so-ever with loving on Andy... Last night, I swear, he who have had me pet on him the entire time he had to run around!! What a problem-child he is really becoming... ;)

I am not sure what to say about Andy. He seems different somehow since his dates with Emma. He really is a changed bun. He plays more, does more 500's, and binkies more. I really don't know what to tell him... What if he still thinks he is going to see Emma again? I would hate to break his little heart. :( Maybe I won't say anything at all and just enjoy his antics. :p

And, yes Jan, you get to see more of Andy!!!! Now that my laptop is back home and working perfectly, more pics will be loaded on all blogs!!!

Here's that handsome bachelor-bun, Andrew Allen, stricking his most wonderful poses...

P6121232.jpg

P6121233.jpg

P6121234-1.jpg

The pic I have been waiting to post because I get so few action shots... Andy running straight at me!!!!:D

P6121235.jpg

Then he stopped a bit too close....

P6121238.jpg

"Who is for lunch?" says the kitty....

P6121239.jpg

More poses... "I'm too cute for my own good...!!"

P6131240.jpg

P6131241.jpg

"The End" (cute lil' tortie-tush :p)

P6131243.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics of my available bachelor-bun. More to post, so watch for his cute moosh and his antics...

myheart

lol Nope, I'm just saying that I want Andy. I'm selfish. :p He could come "visit" and say hi to Grandma Julie while he's here (she's like, 5 minutes away from me). I want a Dutchie so bad! There's one at the shelter named "Marki" (that would change) that I really would like. He's a little fatty and needs a diet, but I want a Dutchie so bad! If I could have just one more, I'd probably come nab up Andy (and some of Julie's other bunnies - they're all so cute!)

Andy Allen said it was time to update his bachelor blog. He said that there has to be some female bunner out there who wouldn't mind a handsome guy like himself taking care of her. So, I said, "Okay, Andy.... Let's get a few more pics posted, and we'll see what happens. Maybe Auntie Kelly will really want to meet you..." ;)

These first few pics are of Andy hanging out on my chair. He is so cute when he hops up, but he never sits next to me, or stays long. I think he does it just for the "Awe, how cute!!" factor. So here is my little man, Andy Allen being so darn cute... :D

P5031185.jpg

P5031186.jpg

This is the picture I printed off just yesterday. I realized I had a few pictures of Katie, my first foster-bun, on thewall, but nothing of Andy. I saw this pic of him, and new it was the one that absolutely had to go up. Just look at his cute little face...!!! :p

P5031187.jpg

Spending any time being cute deserves a bit of groom-time....;)

P5031188.jpg

.... and the need of quiet privacy-time....

P5031189.jpg

Mmmmm... bunny lips...:p

P5031190.jpg

"Okay... you are really starting to bug me, foster-mom..."

P5031191.jpg

"Maybe if I ignore you, you'll go away..."

P5031192.jpg

I think he was about done with picture-taking time at this point (poor little tyke ;)).

P5031194.jpg

Andy is so cute!!! I think he has officially claimed me as his girlfriend. I received the biggest circles and hums from him last night!!! I was so impressed with all of his special "love you" moves. What girl-bun could resist his charms?!!!

myheart

Oh, how do you get such love from your buns? Andy is sooo cute... he looks so small too. I just want to take him from you.

Trust me, Auntie Kelly would nab him up in a heartbeat! We just have two bunnies (and Will says two is enough). I don't like his bunny, she bites me... :( Then again, I can add something new in the apartment and it takes Will a few months to notice... hehehe. :D Don't give up little Andy! Your foster-mom and grandma Julie will find you the perfect special somebun! :D

Husbun says two buns are enough too. Oh, I just know Andy would be so sweet with my Kirby.... Not like my crazy bun Toby lol. Sigh.

Aww! Such cute pics! I have to ask, too--what do you make the shelves in your cages from? It looks like wood covered in linoleum? Is that the case? They look awesome and I have problems keeping the linoleum to lay flat on NIC grid floors, plus then the bunnies chew on the edges.

Thanks myheart for the update. I need to add these images to Petfinder and his SRR gallery blog. Good to nudge Rescue-g'amma J now and then.

Cradling Andrew Bun Handsome during his date introductions last month, and meeting him face to face, made me understand what a charming bachelor he is!

Kelly, you'd love to let Andy park on you, purr and hunker for pets, and be a smooch, yet I understand the bigger house and larger Kelly & Will family is a little further in your future. :biggrin2:

JadeIcing, I perceive myheart's dutch train is unsurpassable. ;) She ultimately needs a Plain (non-showy) train of sorts;

one Flemmie or uber large with mega raisins to fertilize the yard,

one plain ol' NZW who's on euth list,

and a sweetheart or hunk of solid color. Three different plain colored kids.

Ok, two would be enough.

To balance out the space and decipher who's thumping tonight, or to keep a frigerator stocked with greens.

Then there'd be no doubletaking when somebun escapes. "HuH? Who was that??!"

:shock:

Rex, NZW, lop, ... so many to select from when places (rescues and shelters included) are overflowing with choices.

:highfive:Good for all that feel your love and caring ways, :hearts

Kelly, we got a wait list for rescue intakes. To foster homes now. You can come when you move to a larger house and lay on the floor as they climb over you and Will. Scritch noses. Talk to them about being a bunny and how to attract a good servant. They'd enjoy your visits!!

:hug:

Editing on above TF-Julie post: Overflowing isn't the best word. At capacity is the more logical word. Knowing limits is a good thing.

Overflowing is dire, and connotates a serious situation ...Unless you've just won the lottery and your wallet can't accomodate. ;) :hearts:

Back to the Andy channel, ~

kherrmann3 wrote:
Trust me, Auntie Kelly would nab him up in a heartbeat! We just have two bunnies (and Will says two is enough). I don't like his bunny, she bites me... :( Then again, I can add something new in the apartment and it takes Will a few months to notice... hehehe. :D Don't give up little Andy! Your foster-mom and grandma Julie will find you the perfect special somebun! :D

I thought you said that Sammy liked it when you cuddled her at the shelter?!! Now she is biting you?!! Hmmm... sounds like Sammy needs a man-bun in her life, just like Andy Allen. :pI don't think that Will would notice Andy. Andy moves too fast in racer mode and just becomes a streak of tort & white. Nope, Will would never notice... :biggrin2:

myheart

kirbyultra wrote:
Husbun says two buns are enough too. Oh, I just know Andy would be so sweet with my Kirby.... Not like my crazy bun Toby lol. Sigh.

Don't you hate that when the husband has to be the one who puts his foot down on the most grand plans? Are you feeling like Kirby and Toby will never bond? Maybe you need two girl-bunners, one girfriend for each boy, to get some bonding done. :p

Just thinking of how to make Kirby and Toby happy, that's all... ;)

myheart

TreasuredFriend wrote:
JadeIcing, I perceive myheart's dutch train is unsurpassable. ;) She ultimately needs a Plain (non-showy) train of sorts;

one Flemmie or uber large with mega raisins to fertilize the yard,

one plain ol' NZW who's on euth list,

and a sweetheart or hunk of solid color. Three different plain colored kids.

Ok, two would be enough.

I like the way you think TreasuredFriend.... :DBut what is that, "Ok, two would be enough" stuff?!! :(Tio's are so much fun!!! Need more trio's.... :shock:<-- me being hypnotized by bunsters in need...LOL

Hmm... a solid colored train. I thought a Siamese-colored train would be fun, but maybe you are right... Thanks for the ideas!!!

myheart

myheart wrote:
kirbyultra wrote:

Don't you hate that when the husband has to be the one who puts his foot down on the most grand plans? Are you feeling like Kirby and Toby will never bond? Maybe you need two girl-bunners, one girfriend for each boy, to get some bonding done. :p

Just thinking of how to make Kirby and Toby happy, that's all... ;)

myheart
I haven't tried to put them together much but honestly, Toby is nipping at Kirby every chance he gets, every time Kirby within 1 inch of the pen border... Kirby seems to be getting turned off by him more and more. Kirby even fought back the other day with a fence between them :(

I think Kirby's personality has bloomed a lot and continues to come out even though it's been 10 months together for us. He's 3 now, and I think he's still prime for a bond mate. He's such a sweet bun. Seeing how you describe Andy Allen reminds me so much about Kirby. Andy seems like a giver and Kirby seems like a shy boy who could use someone to "bring him out" more. Toby is such an adventurist on his own but put him next to Kirby and he becomes an antogonist. I don't think they will ever get along, but I think I'm going to try again soon. Toby's worked out his hormones and such, and he's filling out his body now. It's about time...

Maybe girlfriends would be a good idea, but I don't have space right now:( Husbun is right... we don't have enough space to do a third bun justice. And Toby being the crazy bun that he is, it wouldn't be fair if we had to quarantine another bun.

I learned my lesson, though. Not that I think Toby was a mistake, but I would much rather adopt from a shelter from now on now that I have existing bun personalities at home to think about. Also, med costs of spay/neuter, and health. Toby wasin tact and also had parasitesfrom the pet store :(So many buns wanting a forever-home, I should really give those a chance before looking at pet stores.

Latest posts

Back