Single Dutch Male Seeking Single Female & Forever Home.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, yay for Andy! I'm glad he has a great home, even though he'll be far away. I hope once in a while we can get some updates from his new dad!

tonyshuman wrote:
Aw, yay for Andy! I'm glad he has a great home, even though he'll be far away. I hope once in a while we can get some updates from his new dad!

I don't know if Andy's new dad will join the forum.... We told him all about it as a great resource for questions and answers, or just seeing what other people have done in similar situations for their bunnies. I even told him that Andy has his own blog.... He seemed a little interested, but I am not sure he will join. I was thinking about finding out if his area is a hotspot for free WiFi through his city so that I could bring my laptop to show him the site and Andy's blog. We'll see what happens....

myheart

kirbyultra wrote:
Ohhhh... Andy charmed his dad-to-be out of his mind! Andy... Andy... :( I am glad the man seemed nice and was good to him. I am just a little sad he isn't mine... Sigh. He is so cute and squishie.

I'm sure Andy would have liked you also. He is such a social butterfly and an attention hog when it comes to getting pets. I know you would have given him everything he needs.... pets, pets, salads, pets, pets, and more pets....

Andyhas been rather licky of late... grooming on his stuffies in his condo all of the time. I know he wants a bond-mate, but he may have to do without. :(Andy is young, and maybe the guy will see the virtues of having a bonded pair as a bonus inentertainment/love value someday. We could always hope....

myheart

myheart wrote:
kirbyultra wrote:
Ohhhh... Andy charmed his dad-to-be out of his mind! Andy... Andy... :( I am glad the man seemed nice and was good to him. I am just a little sad he isn't mine... Sigh. He is so cute and squishie.

I'm sure Andy would have liked you also. He is such a social butterfly and an attention hog when it comes to getting pets. I know you would have given him everything he needs.... pets, pets, salads, pets, pets, and more pets....

Andyhas been rather licky of late... grooming on his stuffies in his condo all of the time. I know he wants a bond-mate, but he may have to do without. :(Andy is young, and maybe the guy will see the virtues of having a bonded pair as a bonus inentertainment/love value someday. We could always hope....

myheart
We actually have a rule in our rescue bunnies who want a bondmate like that our only allowed to go as bondmates. We hate the idea of bunnies who want a friend remaining singles.

JadeIcing wrote:
We actually have a rule in our rescue bunnies who want a bondmate like that our only allowed to go as bondmates. We hate the idea of bunnies who want a friend remaining singles.

I am sure the potential adopter will give Andy lots of attention and pets. I explained to him that Andy is a bit needy when it comes to that. Maybe Andy will have a chance at love when routines are settled and things have the chance to calm down for them both. It might be hectic for the guy to start with, so maybe one bunner is enough at first. I would rather have the guy happy with pleasing Andy, than overwhelmed with two bunners and their needs. ;)

myheart

myheart wrote:
kirbyultra wrote:

myheart
Oh, poor Andy. I really do hope his dad gives him everything he needs, and a girlfriend some day. :( I wonder if his dad is open to joining RO. I'm sure we all would love to hear about how he is doing every now and then :)

Are dutch buns just sweet like this? I really want a bunny as sweet and loving of attention as Andy.... one day...

myheart wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

I am sure the potential adopter will give Andy lots of attention and pets. I explained to him that Andy is a bit needy when it comes to that. Maybe Andy will have a chance at love when routines are settled and things have the chance to calm down for them both. It might be hectic for the guy to start with, so maybe one bunner is enough at first. I would rather have the guy happy with pleasing Andy, than overwhelmed with two bunners and their needs. ;)

myheart
If they are opens to friends we don't say no. A big reason is we have a lot of people come in wanting bondmates for their bunny and we don't always have bunnies who would bond.

Wifey bun/s for Andy are being kept in the future picture!

TreasuredFriend wrote:
Wifey bun/s for Andy are being kept in the future picture!

:D

Thanks Jan. I am going to miss him so much. He is such a great guy to have running around and acting naughty... I mean silly. ;)

I have had too many changes in the household for my liking. Next weekend, Oct 16th, will be another change I am not sure I am ready for. If all goes well, Andy will be delivered to his new bunny-dad next Friday. :D

I am just not ready to have things shaken up again, though. I will have Patch and Zappa, but I think my routine will be too easy. As much as I hated the rigors of Luna's schedule, I miss it. And now Andy will be moving on... What am I going to do?!!

myheart

That is a good question. I believe she was transferred to us from angieluv's shelter, and I know she's been there at least since Sept 27. They may not have enough info to tell what her personality is like yet. The petfinder is a little bit behind the times, but is usually updated pretty regularly. That's all I know, sorry.

A three hour drive might be kind of far to travel with Patrick for a date. Do let me know if you find out some personality notes on her. A very submissive girl would be best for all of Patrick's special-love-holds. (I'm trying to be nice about his amorous activities ;))

myheart

Oh gee, I didn't know Manitowoc was so far! I will see if I can get some personality input on her. I do know we have a very submissive girl at the East Side Mounds Satellite Adoption center, named Rexie. She's not actually a rex, but she's sweet and shy. Not a Dutch though.

Back