Single Dutch Male Seeking Single Female & Forever Home.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we are counting down the days to Andy's adoption by his new bunny-dad. Three more days until I have to say "Good-bye" to another of my babies. This is happening all too fast, and too soon. :tears2:

I talked with Andy's new dad on Sunday evening. He needed to know a few of the measurement for Andy's condo. He is actually building a condo similar to what I had built to make Andy's transition much smoother. He really likes the idea that Andy will be so comfortable in the condo while he is at work.

Andy's new dad said that he was even showing the guys at his workplace a few pics of Andy. Some guys thoughtAndy was really cool, and other guys were like, "A rabbit?!!!!" He doesn't care, he knows Andy is the perfect little guy for him to be guardian over. I think Andy will have the perfect home.... :hearts:

myheart

Two more days.... :tears2::cry1:

I know I should be happy for Andy getting a wonderful home with a guy who will treasure Andy to no end. So I will try to remain positive about Andy getting his forever home. He deserves theone-on-one attention that his new dad will be happy to give him. Only positive thoughts....

myheart

kirbyultra wrote:
I hope we will hear about how Andy is doing from time to time... :tears2:
I hope so too.

Andy's dad will have to keep in touch with myheart. :hug: | :)

The final day I get to have my Andy Allen in my home. :tears2::cry1::bawl:

I'm not sure what I was doing at the time, but I looked over my shoulder and I saw two tortie Dutch boys almost looking like mirror images of each other. I was so taken aback that I had to do a double-take to make sure I was seeing things right. There was my little Patrick sitting right outside of Andy's condo just hanging out, and Andy sitting there looking so content to have some-bun near him. I was so excited at first to see two torts, and then my heart melted for both of my baby boys. :hearts:It was all just too sweet for words.

myheart

Such sweeties. I wish Andy Allen ALL the luck in the world in his new home. Good luck to you too, letting him go. It is time for him to have his forever home.

Ooohhhh Andy.....
Andy Allen! I will miss you... Truly. :tears2::bawl:
How about some last good-bye pictures of the sweet bunny? :tears2:

I hope Andy's dad loves him and gets him a girlfriend soon. He NEEDS a bun friend. He's a social bun through and through. I really hope it works out 100% for him.

Oh, and if his dad can't take the cuteness, it's just TOO much for him, please let him know that I'll be there to relieve him of his rabbit duties!!!;)

Aww, I know you'll be OK. It's sad to see them go, but remember, it sounds like this bunny dad is going to be awesome for Andy. Julie is good about giving updates! :) Get lots of pictures of the little guy! :hug:

Good luck Andy we will miss you.

Andrew Allen was delivered to his new bunny-dad yesterday. Everything went well and his new condo is great. He has lot's of room to flop and just hang out. His new dad is very concerned about doing the best he is able to for Andy, so I am sure he will keep in contact with me, especially if he has any questions. He had a lot of information to take in within a few hours as a new bunny-parent.

At this point, he is concerned because Andy hangs out in his hiding-house a bit. I told him that Andy was with me for almost a year, so it is going to take time for him to get used to a much more quiet house (no other pets) and his new routine. I told him to give Andy a good three or four weeks to adjust before he becomes extremely worried about Andy's behavior.

I will keep you posted, as I hear from Andy's new dad. I am sure he will take care of my little boy just fine... :hug:

myheart

Wow I did not know that Andy was with you for a year. I only started to read about him when this blog started.:shock:

Aw, Andy is a bit reserved about a new place with new smells. I hope he feels more like his handsome self soon. Reading that kind of broke my heart a little... :tears2:

For myheart and single dutch male Andy followers:

http://www.linedgroundsquirrels.com/SoulmateRabbitRescue.html

^ On Friday, Oct-16th - ANDY !!

^ edit: this home page pic will change ^. myheart :hearts will receive extra images from Friday, Andy's big welcome home day. If you have time, J, please transition any Andy image I took to Andrew's blog (and I'll include a few on his profile page).

Who knows if myheart will be blogging with a girlie?-addition movin' in with Andy & his dad as the year goes on ~ ? Does that require a different blog?

- For now I anticipate his dad is spoiling Andrew Allen according to all of myheart's advice and input!

Oh my, Anda' was such a lover, reaching up to sniff the doc, and licking his dad's hand during the vet exam. (sigh)

I am forever grateful you opened up your heart to take on this incredibly sweet and amorous foster boy.

Congratulations Andy, on finding your forever home!!!

Thank you Janet & Julie for your devotion to Andrew Allen over the year... he's one lucky bun to have met you ladies!

Latest posts

Back