Single Dutch Male Seeking Single Female & Forever Home.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LuvaBun wrote:
Awww, poor Andy - he just can't get any lovin' from those cats :(

He is such a handsome boy - love his determination to get into the pillowcase :D

Jan

I know, Jan. I can't understand why the kitties won't lovie on him more. He is so sweet when he asks, and they usually just give him a bop on the head and walk away. Poor little man....:(

On the bright side.... I am being treated to a bunny-500 around the dining room table this morning!!!! I am sitting here at the table poking around on RO, and this is the second time Andy has come by to run 500's around the table.:biggrin2:Let me tell you, the guy has moves!!! Every time around, he jumps over the dog's food dish, which happens to be a stainless steel mixing bowl. Andy clears it with ease.... :DI could see him being trained for agility jumping. :pI didn't hear Andy hum this time, but I have heard him hum in the past. I guess he kind of likes me, but not enough to treat me to circles and hums like my Patrick. That's okay.... Andy needs to save his special moves for his new mommy and girlfriend when he chooses them. ;)

myheart

my third bun (when I get one) was going to be a minirex. But turns out my #2 (Toby) actually is part minirex so my third bunny is definitely gonna be a dutchie!!! Me and my husband have fallen in love with rabbits but we just don't have the space right now. Otherwise I'd bun nap your Andy! It'll be a bachelor pad. I'll have all boys!!

I didn't realize it has been so long since I undated Andy's blog...!!!

I just went to Photobucket to post more pics of Andy, but my desktop is sooooo s-l-o-w that it takes forever to get one image loaded for edit. :grumpy:I miss my laptop so much!!!! :cry1:I have such nice pics of him waiting to be posted, and I can't do it!

Anyhow, Andy Allen is doing well. I think he is very lonely, though. He has taken up sitting in my bedroom all by himself. He just sits there and sleep instead of getting his exercise in. No Bunny 500's, no binkies.... just sits there. He breaks my heart so much because I just want him to have a girlfriend to hang with, and I know he won't be able to have that here because I think four bunnies will be the maximum amount of bunnieage I am able to care for.

Andy did come out for a little bit a few nights ago. He was actually jumping up on the chair with me!!! Totally took me by surprise!! He didn't stick around for long, though. I managed to get a little bit of petting/cuddling in on him, and then he hopped down to toss some toys. I think he likes to be on the furniture when I am not in it.... He just wants to check out the domain, not cuddled by people.

Sorry about not being able to post pics.... That will be the first thing I do when my laptop comes back home! :D

myheart

kherrmann3 wrote:
Poor little Andy. Toby does that, too. He looks around and mopes. Here's to finding our boys that special somebun!

:toast:

*clink*

I really wish that all bondings went as easily as Patrick and Luna's. It was love at first sight, expecially for Patrick. ;)I know Naturestee was quite surprised at how well their dates went. Luna really was the right girl at the right time...:)

I hope Andy gets to have that experience also. He is so special! I think a sweet little girl would really perk his spirits up.

myheart

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
If Will wouldn't kill me! Plus, it would give me a chance to steal me some Dutchies... :ph34r2
Stealing is such a harsh word, lets say you would be reallocating bunny cuteness resources.;)

LOL Wabbitdad!!!! There is always a differentway of saying something without losing all meaning.... "Reallocating bunny cuteness resources" :biggrin2:

Thanks TreasuredFriend for posting the link for Andy's first date. Sorry folks, without my laptop, I am dead in the water when it comes to posting pics. There will be picture overload whenthe laptopdoes come back though. :D

Andrew Allen had his first official date with a girl-bun named Emma. Emma was at a shelter for six monthswhen she spotted her new bunny-mom. Her bunny-mom is very nice and very rabbit savvy, as she has cared for special-needs buns in the past. Emma is a beautiful grey color with a neat little kiss-me spot on her nose!! I tried to convince Emma's mom that Emma should come live with me, versus the other way around and losing my little Andy. It didn't work...:(;)

The highlight of the date was at the end when Emma's mom was petting Andy. Emma had to come over to see what was going on, and ended up right next to Andy to receive pets from her momma also. There was never a sign of aggression from either bunner during the entire date. Actually, they were getting up the nerve to groom each other!!!Andy and Emma'sdate was enough to melt any rabbit-parent's heart!!!:hearts:

Andy and Emma will have another date tomorrow, August 20th. Emma's mom gave Andy a beautiful picture of Emma. I showed it to Andy a few days after the date, and he totally went flat. I think he really misses Emma..... So this next date should prove to be exciting if there is any grooming and snuggling. :p

I will keep every-bun posted on what happens, and hopefully, more pictures will be posted. I'm about to lose my baby boy.....:cry1:

:inlove::bunnyhug::heartbeat::bunnyheart:bunny18:bunny19

myheart

Awww Janet, this must be so bittersweet for you, knowing how much you love Andy!

However, Emma is one beautiful little lady, and they make such an awesome couple. The first date looks like it went perfectly - and it sounds like Emma has a wonderful slave looking after her.

Looking forward to the picture overload, and hearing how things progress :)

Jan

I am so sad to anounce that Andy will be staying with me for a bit longer. Emma's mom decided that her schedule is going to get very hectic with the school season starting and is not comfortable with finishing the bonding process by herself at this time. She was actually making herself sick worrying about taking Andy into her home. I guess I would rather have Andy wait for a forever home and a girlfriend than cause someone such stress and upset.

So we will be posting more pics of Andythe bachelor bun soon (laptop is due to arrive this week :biggrin2:). I know Emma's mom was starting to fall in love with Andy's charm and desire to be loved. Words on Andy's PetFinder page are only able to say just so much. Dutch just have that special personality that has to be experienced, not read about. Let's hope that someone out there will realize that, and want to find out for themselves what a treasure Andy really is. :bunnyheart

myheart

Latest posts

Back