REHOME: Long Island, NY (RESOLVED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haley wrote:
woohoo!

I hope little Trixie can find a home. Shes such a special little girl. Let us know how it goes ILTC!!
Im sure I'll love Trixie! I cant wait to take herhome. I've been waiting for this week to end so I can see her.

I think Denise wants to meet everybody who'sinterested and make a decision based on what's best for Trixie --whatever will make the easiest transition for her.

There are so many sweet rabbits needing homes, everybunny will be a winner.:)

sas

Im sure Denise is keeping all her options openand talking to both of you, since you are obviously bothinterested. Im guessing she is trying to get to know each ofyou to see who would make the best match for Trixie.

Denise is very lucky to have two people interested in giving her littleone a loving home. Thank you both so much! In sure Denise will choosethe home she feels is best for Trixie.

Keep us posted!

that is very true although i am looking forward to meeting her.:)and she can live indoors:bunnydance:

It's great to see that Trixie will be getting a great new home, with whoever ends up taking her home. :colors:

I agree Missy, Trixie is such a loving cutie!I'm sureTrixie's mom will make a good choice. I know Calderonis an incredible bunny owner with lots of knowledgeand Trixiewould definitely be loved!

I think the thing to remember is that it isn'twhat our forum members want - its what is best for the rabbit. For allwe know, Trixie might even be best off with someone who isn't a forummember but really loves rabbits (maybe they'd wind up joining theforum).

As a breeder, I recently rehomed about 1/4 of my rabbits in a 10 dayperiod. Some folks didn't get a rabbit...others got more than one(especially if they were knowledgable). Some folks never ever got tosee my babies - others had first shot at them.

I am adopted and my mom has told me many times what my parents weretold by the workers. "We aren't here to give you a baby. We're here tofind the right home for the babies we have."

That has been my attitude as a breeder towards my rabbits - I'm here todo what is best for THEM....even if it means turning someone down.

I think its great that you both are going to get to meet Trixie....andher slaves. But please remember if they wind up saying no or pickingsomeone else...its because they have to do what is best for Trixie.

Just my .02

Peg

Back