REHOME: Long Island, NY (RESOLVED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, thank you! We're excited, too!! :D

I can't wait to be adding onto Trixie's already existing Bunny Blogwith pictures of her here at our home, and at the airport when we go topick her up! :D

I'm so excited to see my little MooCow Girl! :) Ithink I might give her the middle name of MooCow at this rate...TrixieMooCow. :) Hmmmm...

Haley wrote:
I changed the title toreflect the recent developments! Im so excited for you both!

Hehe...Wow...I didn't realize she already had so many names! Teehee! :D

Aww...if I lived nearby, I would come over everyday (and bring thegirls and my daughter), and help you feel better, somehow.:( How far along are you now?

TrixieRabbit wrote:
LOL! Trixie's namegets longer every minute: "Trixie Moocow Smooshyface PrincessBooty Baby!"

PS: Whoever coined the term "MORNING sickness" should come andsee me so I can throw up on them at 8PM!!!!!!

maherwoman wrote:
How far along are you now?

TrixieRabbit wrote:
LOL! Trixie's namegets longer every minute: "Trixie Moocow Smooshyface PrincessBooty Baby!"
1: Trixie
2: Moocow
3: Smooshyface
4: Princess Booty
5: Baby

Five .....you silly.:?

Oooooh..... you mean how many months.....:embarrassed:

:rofl::headsmack:foreheadsmack::laugh:You're too funny!! :D I think Booty Baby is onepart of the name, though, hehe!

JimD wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
How far along are you now?

TrixieRabbit wrote:
1: Trixie
2: Moocow
3: Smooshyface
4: Princess Booty
5: Baby

Five .....you silly.:?

Oooooh..... you mean how many months.....:embarrassed:

maherwoman wrote:
:rofl::headsmack:foreheadsmack::laugh:You're too funny!! :D I think Booty Baby is onepart of the name, though, hehe!

Yeah, as in Princess Booty-Baby. lol.

I am 9 weeks pregnant...hence the morning sickness. Hopefully it goesaway in a couple weeks like they say it should. I would rather have abig belly than feel nauseous all day...
Poor Trixie hasn't been getting as many pets as she used to because hermommy is "out of commission" and will befor thenext couple weeks....

Sure you don't want her sooner, Rosie???? ;)

Oh, believe me! I wish we couldget her here sooner!! But, with Christmas having just passed,we haven't been able to save up any money quite yet for Flower's spay(though, all said and done, we could transport Trixie here BEFOREFlower's spayed...it would just give her more time to adjust to her newhome). But, unfortunately, that's not the only thing standingin the way.

But, let me ask...what's the weather like there now??

Hmm...let me talk things over with my hubby, andI'll get back to you. ;) I don't see why wewouldn't be able to put together our half of things to get herhere...as long as the weather stays that way. ;)

So...I talked to my husband...and explained howTrixie's probably having a hard time, what with her probably gettingless time from your husband, too, with his allergies, and how it's hardfor you and your morning sickness. He said we would look athow things go financially next week. I have completeconfidence that we should be able to send you our half of things nextweek, and get her here within a week. Do you think the warmerweather will last that long?

Sure, Flower won't be spayed yet, but we'd still do everything weplanned over here in the timing we intended. I think thetransition would be easier for Trixie to just get used to things on herown terms at first, anyway, and then we would spay Flower in the nextmonth, and start bonding a couple weeks after. Sounds like agood amount of time for Trixie to adjust to her new surroundings andher new human and kitty friends. :)

What do you think?

Back