REHOME: Long Island, NY (RESOLVED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you both know - I've had rabbitsshipped from California and Oregon to Texas - and I've alsotransportated rabbits (and had them transported) in a car over a periodof time from Texas to other places (and vice versa).

The rabbits that traveled in the plane were definitely less stressed than those who had to take several days to travel via. car.

Mind you - these were lionheads (and lops).

So I'm sure Trixie will do just fine w/ the trip!

Peg

Oh you guys, that is so wonderful!!

Im so happy right now. I know Rosie will be a great bunny mom to Trixie and spoil her rotten.

Keep us posted and let me know if you need any help with anything along the way!

-Haley

Thank you so much, you guys! We might just need the help along the way in planning! :)

I'm sooo looking forward to this. Yes, it'll be quite anexpense to get her here, but she's soooo worth it!!! :D

Believe me, I'm sure lots of questions will come up between Denise and me! :)

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

:highfive::sunshine::yes::jumpforjoy::thumbup:wiggle:hug1:toastingbuns:bunny2:biggrin::happydance:woohoo

The funny thing is, that even with all those smileys...they still don'tquite express the amount of excitement and happiness I feel withthis!! It's so wonderful!!

I've been trying to tell Flower all about it, but I think her hormonesare prohibbing much excitement, hehe! I'm not worried at allabout them bonding, to be honest...they're both so social, I don'tthink there'll be a problem at all. Between Flower's HUGEdesire for company and Trixie's immense friendliness toward otherbunnies...it'll work out just fine. And, hey, even if itdoesn't...sweet Trixie would have a home with us either way!:D

Oh my, how exciting. I'm sure Trixiewill love California. I don't know that I would be able towait until March though, wow.

YAY for Trixie!:bunnydance:You must both be soexcited. TrixieRabbit, you could not have chosen a better match foryour baby girl and you may miss her and hate to see her go, but atleast you know she will be in good hands and you can still have updates!

I'm not sure how you will wait until the spring maherwoman, I could ardly wait 3 weeks!

OH my! How exciting! When I heard that you founda home for Trixie, I was like YES, but when I read on and read she wasgoing to Rosie.. I actually squealed with joy!

What a perfect solution! I'm so happy! :)

Thanks, guys! I'm excited!!

I know...three months is a crazy long wait...but she's certainly worthit! In the meantime, we do have things to do over here, likecalling airlines and finding out various rates for her and for her cageto be flown out here, etc.

We've got little things here and there we've got to buy so that ourhome is actually bunny-proofed. We wouldn't want to inviteher to live with us just to run around in a pen...when she's used tobeing quite the free house bunny! :)

So, yes, the wait will just KILL me...but I'm also happy that Denisehas plenty of time left with her baby before she gets flown across thecountry. :)

We both love her so much...it's like Trixie has two mommiesnow! I will always consider Denise to be Trixie'smama. :)

I've done said it once, and I'm so happy for you Trixie and Rosie, that I'll say it again:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:elephant::bunnydance::colors::highfive::hug::party::bouquet::kiss::yes::rofl::balloons:

:great::inlove::scared::jumpforjoy::woohoo:happydance:thumbup:biggrin::trio

This is definitely something to drink to :toastingbunsand sing about! :singing:

I couldn't be more thrilled for you Rosie, this has completely made myday. Trixie will be so spoiled, and I'm sure Flower will love her!

Aww...thank you! I'm sure Flower'sexcited, too, though right now I think she's being disapproving athaving to lose her "girly bits" in the process of gaining her newfriend, hehe!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:

I am SO EXCITED, TOO! I couldn't have found abetter match for my little Trixie girl than Rosie. I am so glad I canfinally have peace of mind knowing that Rosie will spoil her just asrotten as me and DH have so far. Yes, I am sad to be giving up myprecious baby, but I KNOW FOR A FACT that Trixie will thrive with Rosieand her family and the other bunnies!
Transporting her from NY to Ca will take some time and effort, but it is worth it to us both.
Rosie and I have lots of questions, and as soon as this morning sickness subisides, I will definitely be posting more. ;)

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone!

Love,

Denise and Trixie

:bunnydance::colors::colors::colors::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I had a feeling that's why you weren't able topost more often. It's hard to function when you feel soaweful!

I really hope the morning sickness chills out soon! :)

TrixieRabbit wrote:
Rosie and I have lots of questions, and as soon as this morning sickness subisides, I will definitely be posting more. ;)

Back