Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are going to try and claim that every child that Michael was seen with that looks anything like him is his child, I just ignore anything to do with the media/press these days, whole bunch of lies.

irishbunny wrote:
I just ignore anything to do with the media/press these days, whole bunch of lies.
Everyone should of done that from the beginning :twitch:

I got a new mj top today from Next :D there was 2 in there but the other one didn't fit :(

But yay! :)

Its like a long tshirt :)

Its black and has a sillhoete of him on it :D

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/CXh4NXwr0uk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

I can't stop watching that beautiful video :cry2

I found out that those yellow ties they all wore were because it was MJ's fav color and red.

Does anyone know who this really really REALLY sickenly lucky woman is?

studioposewiththegoldgirl21.jpg

Do you know who she is?

They played lots of mj on holiday and i think i was the only person in the room who knew every single word to Thriller lol.

And we were walking along the promenade where the fair is and one of the rides played Thriller and i was doing th dance along the prom lmao yeah the whole of my family pretended not to know me.. :p

You go girl! When the video came on in the 80's my sister and I would try to dance and we had the best laughs cuz we can't dance but MJ was the only artist that I would at least try.

I was watching '13 Going On 30' the other night with Jennifer Garner and it was funny to see her dance to Thriller and most of the cast it was great!

It's weird not hearing something about the toxiocology reports by now. I wish the family would releash the info we are all in anticipation on what killed MJ.

Loved the video... loved how the kids adored their daddy...

Denise

Its really sweet isnt it!
I love that song their singing to (The Lost Children) its one of my most played

^ Yep :)

I've been watching mj all day today because I don't feel well :(

I was just listening to the radio there and there is a new story emerging now that a friend of Michael's called Mark Lester (was Oliver in Oliver Twist) donated sperm to him and thinks that Paris is his kid and wants to do a test....funny how once he died there are people all over the place after the kids.

Latest posts

Back