Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irishbunny wrote:
I heard it on the radio, they had some police guy saying that they were expecting to arrest him as soon as they get a warrant, possibly the week after next they aren't sure if he'll be brought back to LA or arrested in Houston. If I read it in a newspaper or on one of those celeb news sites I'd just skip over it lol!
mhhm but i guess radios aren't that much better.
He shouldn't be put in jail, he should be killed for murdering him!!!
He took someones life why don't they take his?

Yeah I kind of believe this though since it played a police statement thing. I don't think they do the death penalty in LA

We do have the death penalty in California, but he wouldn't get it for manslaughter.

me and becca will kill him when we leave school wont we ;) remember out convo we had on msn about it, we started to plan the whole thing out :)

This Is It - Movie is only going to be out for 2 weeks.

That is awful! I bet the tickets will be a disgusting price. Just trying to make more and more money. But I have to go :(

If I don't it will break my heart all over again. I have to see this :( :( :(

Tickets are going on sale September 27th

I was fortunate as a 10 year old in the late 80's to hear Michael sing. He was doing a concert at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool which is quite a way from my home (about 25 minutes drive) but you could hear him! It was amazing! I've been a fan since I can remember, I grew up on Motown!

My favourite song is PYT and of course I love Thriller.

I was shocked to hear of Michael's death and do not like all the speculation surrounding him now, let the man rest!

Becca wrote:
This Is It - Movie is only going to be out for 2 weeks.

That is awful! I bet the tickets will be a disgusting price. Just trying to make more and more money. But I have to go :(

If I don't it will break my heart all over again. I have to see this :( :( :(

Tickets are going on sale September 27th
Becca, I heard this on the radio and thought I was dreaming lol because I was half asleep. I was like 'It would be so cool if they really did bring out a movie lol'. I will defo go see it but I have a feeling they won't show it in my local cinema

PopcornPastures wrote:
I was fortunate as a 10 year old in the late 80's to hear Michael sing. He was doing a concert at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool which is quite a way from my home (about 25 minutes drive) but you could hear him! It was amazing! I've been a fan since I can remember, I grew up on Motown!

My favourite song is PYT and of course I love Thriller.

I was shocked to hear of Michael's death and do not like all the speculation surrounding him now, let the man rest!
Will you be my best friend? :p

OMG Your so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Gracie - I hope they'll show it everywhere. They should. To show how amazing he is!

L.A. County coroner's officials found lethal levels of the powerful anesthetic propofol after examining Michael Jackson's body, according to a search warrant affidavit unsealed today in Houston.

According to the search warrant, Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, told LAPD detectives that he had been treating Jackson for insomnia for about six weeks. He had been giving Jackson 50 milligrams of propofol every night using an intravenous line, according to the court records.

But Murray told detectives that he feared Jackson was forming an addiction and began trying to wean the pop star off the drugs. He lowered the dosage to 25 milligrams and mixed it with two other sedatives, lorazepam and midazolam. On June 23, two days before Jackson's death, he administered two medications and withheld the propofol.

On the morning Jackson died, Murray tried to induce sleep without using propofol, according to the affidavit. He said he gave Jackson valium at 1:30 a.m. When that didn't work, he said, he injected lorazepam intravenously at 2 a.m. At 3 a.m., when Jackson was still awake, Murray administered midazolam.

Over the next few hours, Murray said he gave Jackson various drugs. Then at 10:40 a.m., Murray administered 25 milligrams of propofol after Jackson repeatedly demanded the drug, according to the court record.

Murray has already acknowledged obtaining and administering propofol to Jackson the morning that he died. In an interview with police, Murray told them that he left Jackson alone under the influence of the medication to make telephone calls to his Houston office and family members.

When he returned, he discovered Jackson was not breathing. He performed CPR, and one of Jackson’s staff members called 911. The 50-year-old pop star was rushed to the UCLA Medical Center, where he was later declared dead. Much of the investigation has focused on propofol — a drug typically administered by anesthesiologists during surgery — and whether Murray’s decision to give it to Jackson as a sleep aid outside a hospital setting reaches a level of negligence required for an involuntary manslaughter charge.

:|

A few of my most favourite Michael pictures:

0292-1.jpg

1248194272.jpg

^That picture was taken when he was having his heartbeat recorded for the intro of Smooth Criminal :D

2lo3r6g.jpg

202.jpg

38693315.jpg

42-22791090.jpg

42-22791046.jpg

42-22791043.jpg

5300_112050252030_655832030_2746067.jpg

98043806.jpg

^ GET OFF MY MICHAEL :pssd::X God so jealous of that girl :cry1:

ljk.jpg

mj08.jpg

^ so cute!

skanuj0001f.jpg

^ love you more michael :cry2

x5.jpg

x4.jpg

^ he looks so upset :tears2: michael such a kind soul :nerves1

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

z2.jpg

That girl in the picture is a right one anyway, she's actually assaulted a couple of people!

I love watching videos of him because he makes the cutest and funniest expressions lol.

Because its Michael's birthday tomorrow I made a tribute video for him.. I hope you like it!!

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/G5Z5I0-NGxY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Latest posts

Back