Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(i might do a drawing of him)
for a no. 1 fan.
wonders who it will be? lol
i ahve lots of lime on my hands. weather is well.. wet like torrental. so im stuck inside

what would happen to be your 3 fav pictures of mj?
(directed at no one in patricular)

irishlops wrote:
what would happen to be your 3 fav pictures of mj?
(directed at no one in patricular)
:biggrin2:

Just answering your general question...

to be perfectly honest... i cannot choose LOL!
There is a website with mj pics from all the different eras...

If you click on this http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html

It will take you to a site and ther will be a menu that says:
Early Years Thriller Bad Dangerous History&BOTDF 1998 -2000 Invincible
2003- 2005 2006 -2008 and 2009

If you click on one of them it takes you to another menu with the pics :)

My fave eras are Dangerous, History... 2005

omg i cant pick lol
honestly you can pick any pictures you want :D

the link is not working... ill look and prod for my own then. diretcted at no one lol

just to settle the skin thing (i just think you should know) what happened was he started getting splotchy because of the disease but he did get his skin dyed lighter (to cover the spots) he could of also chosen to darken his skin and go to how he is "supposed" to be originally. none of the kids are his. they would be part black if they were....their not...but it doesnt matter he was a great dad and he is like my idol with his dedication

It's hard to know with the first two kids but I would say the last little guy is his, he has darker skin then the first two, darker hair and darker eyes plus he looks alot like Michael.

They are his kids because Prince has vitiligo too... its visable on his hands. He has blotches on his hands. And they both have his big beautiful eyes.

He said in the oprah winfrey interview that he didn't even think skin dye exsisted... he wears ALOT of make up and has blotches on his skin all over.

Though I tell people this all the time.
Its his face. Michael Jacksons body. he can do what he wants with it :)
If he had become famous AFTER he became whiter it wouldn't of been such a problem. No one would of cared.
I said this to Paul yesterday... if everyone was blind no one would judge.
Sometimes I wish we all were.

And...

1 month :(

:|

I know I'm going to feel worse tomorrow because thats when I actually found out... fun!

Becca wrote:
They are his kids because Prince has vitiligo too... its visable on his hands. He has blotches on his hands. And they both have his big beautiful eyes.

He said in the oprah winfrey interview that he didn't even think skin dye exsisted... he wears ALOT of make up and has blotches on his skin all over.

Though I tell people this all the time.
Its his face. Michael Jacksons body. he can do what he wants with it :)
If he had become famous AFTER he became whiter it wouldn't of been such a problem. No one would of cared.
I said this to Paul yesterday... if everyone was blind no one would judge.
Sometimes I wish we all were.
:yeahthat:

You can find pictures of him with blotches online, I saw the pictures of Prince's vitiligo too, I don't know why they wouldn't be his really.

Its now been exactly 1 month... michael i still love you so much. Why did you have to go? Love you MOST

When I saw Prince putting his hands on Paris' shoulders it looked to me like he has his father's hands. They were big hands and his mannerisms reminded me of Michael too. Who knows but maybe it will all come out soon.

Now it's this kid Omer that they're saying is his too?

Flash wrote:
When I saw Prince putting his hands on Paris' shoulders it looked to me like he has his father's hands. They were big hands and his mannerisms reminded me of Michael too. Who knows but maybe it will all come out soon.

Now it's this kid Omer that they're saying is his too?
This Omer guy Is the only one I could possibly believe would be one of his children, But the family are saying Michael just treated him like a son and actually wasn't the father.

LMAO omg.. Omer isnt Michaels kid :p
He was just his best friend. They first met in Tunis in 1993. MJ was his Idol, and they have spent a lot of time togheter, one of his parents have dark skin, so it is natural that he`s darker and perhaps looks like MJ.
Omer is from Norway and his parents are originally from Tunisia.

:)

Back