Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tribute collection (I also have a ginormous pile of newspapers but I'm not gonna take a pic of all them lol!)

EDIT: Just resizing pics sorry :blushan:
EDIT: Photobucket isn't working?! Is it working for anyone else?

P120709_1744_01.jpg

P120709_1744.jpg

:)

I heard the other night that A&E channel was filming the Jackson's for months to do a reality show, is that true?

Becca what album is your fav? Mine is Bad, and why didn't Michael have Quincy Jones as his producer after that album. They were so successful as a team for 3 albums.

I don't know about the Jackson thing :/

Guess we'll find out soon lol!
Living with MJ is on tv again tonight I LOVE IT!! I've only ever watched it on my friends tv through webcam and have it on my ipod! It will be cool to record it on tv because the interview at the end is what secured my love for him!!!!

My favourite album.. urrr omg! I don't know.. Dangerous... i think.. but i like them all :) I listen to them all the same :D

Aaaw wow thats awesome!!

I'll have to post updated pics of my room soon!

Yeah I couldn't stop looking at it when Isaw it, it's really cool, oh and I am buying that top left tribute magazine tomorrow that you have in your picture, yay! I'm in Cork right now and I couldn't find any mags in Clare!

Your room is cool, bought a poster today instead of the mag and when I was in the city there was a guy playing an MJ CD and doing this huge painting of MJ throughout his life, I will share pictures when I get home, I forgot my camera but I took some on my phone.

It was amazing he had only painted a bit though and just had the rest drawn out ready to paint, I gave him some money it was brilliant.

I have pictures but Photobucket isn't working for me right now!

Ok here are the pics, the quality is pretty bad though! Wish I could have seen it when it was all finished!

The painter painted this first

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

The whole thing

DSC00300.jpg

The bit he had painted

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

Other bits he was going to paint

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00296.jpg