Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup he just wants his 15 mins of fame.

Michaels buried now! In a secret location :hearts

Becca, I was at Kohl's earlier today and saw a BUNCH of really cute MJ graphic Ts. I almost got one but then I remembered I still had to find what I was looking for, haha. Next time I'm up though I want to get one!!

I wonder if they are selling the one I got in other countries it is black and red with sort of like his head...yeah hard to explain lol!

Ok because I'm wearing it it looks a bit weird cause it's creased...I love it though :D

GEDC3603.jpg

OMG wow its awesome!!

Its the 30th Anniversary of Off The Wall today so I've been listening to Off The Wall album all evening :D

hx0jdh.jpg

:D

Photobucket is down so I used tinypic when its back up again I'll post a pic of my new poster!

Oh they are lovely!
I really, really like the middle one though!

Oh they are lovely!
I really, really like the middle one though!

Went shopping today and brought these:

P150809_1429.jpg

:D

This is my collection now!!!
(Minus a magazine becauase i forgot it was downstaairs when I took the picture LOL)

P150809_1511.jpg

P150809_1511_01.jpg

P150809_1511_02.jpg

P150809_1511_03.jpg

P150809_1511_04.jpg

I love it!

10 days till his birthday.
10 days till they bury him.

:(

On his birthday I'm going to be mjing alllllll day :)

Just found out they are arresting Michael's doctor on suspicionof manslaughter

irishbunny wrote:
Just found out they are arresting Michael's doctor on suspicionof manslaughter
mhhm i heard that.
which newspaper/website did ya get that from?

I heard it on the radio, they had some police guy saying that they were expecting to arrest him as soon as they get a warrant, possibly the week after next they aren't sure if he'll be brought back to LA or arrested in Houston. If I read it in a newspaper or on one of those celeb news sites I'd just skip over it lol!

Latest posts

Back