Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
[align=center]MICHAEL JACKSON

He is like the best EVER, I've always loved him I always will, it annoys me when people say his ugly because I don't think he is. My friends all think I'm a total idiot for liking him but I love his singing and his songs and of course his dancing....

Does anyone else share my love for him :biggrin2:

I love all his songs - My dream is to go and see him in concert, I really really really want too! lol[/align][align=center]
050608_michael_jackson_vmedwidec.jpg
[/align][align=center]
41ECSDYCV6L_SS500_.jpg
[/align][align=center]
41SRA7QV86L_SS500_.jpg
[/align][align=center]:p
[/align]

ok... your going hate and like me. i dont like his looks. AT ALL!
but i love his songs! i love them all!

I don't think he's hot at all, especially recently he looks awful, but his music is really good, I bought his greatest hits album.

Brandy456 wrote:
July 8th, London England. Soldout
:cry2:cry2:cry2:cry2

WTF That is so unfair - its SOLDOUT :( Is that his last ever one? I could of so easily gone to that as well :(

Is that his last ever one? Is there one before that anywhere?

Becca wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
July 8th, London England. Soldout
:cry2:cry2:cry2:cry2

WTF That is so unfair - its SOLDOUT :( Is that his last ever one? I could of so easily gone to that as well :(

Is that his last ever one? Is there one before that anywhere?

Becca, how on earth did you manage to miss the huge news that it was his last concert? It was on the front page of every paper and on all the news channels! LOL, seriously, I thought everyone knew!

Latest posts

Back