MeatHead's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got a funny story to tell all of you guys about the bad bunnytude SweetPea.

DJ and I was watching The Lord of the Rings 2. We were at the partwhere everyone was heading off to the new location to hide from Saurmon.

The next thing we notice was a shadow of 2 big ears. I jumped andstarted to laugh realizing that it was SweetPea and she had found herway out of her cage. What did she do started to run back in the bedroomacting like I was here the whole time being a good girl. Not causemummie and daddy caught ya. What she does is she bites the nic gridsuntil the binder clips would snap off. Then she pushes the door open.lol. We went out to Kmart and bought the rest of the mesh grids thatwere on clearance for 13 bucks. WE are converting Sweetpea's cage inthat so she can not bite the door open. lol She will be bad.

Ok SweetPea wants to talk.

Today is my Daddy's 30thbirthday.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to Daddy

Happy Birthday to you.

I love you Daddy.

My sister Delilah and I turned 3 months today.Jen has Delilah and I miss my sister. I hope to see her some day Jencause I miss her and I want to see how big she is along with Anissa.

I was able to take SweetPea outside for thesecond time. But this time I got all the extra grids and converted theminto a play area for SweetPea and the guinea pigs.

Boy did she have a ball eating grass and checking out the neighborhood.She got to meet our neighbor's granddaughter who lives there as well.She liked SweetPea and kept saying big bunny rabbit.

Here are some pics of her enjoying her nice day of 75 degrees.

Mummie switched my cage grids around. She bought some mesh grids to use for my cage instead of the square ones.

I found out why she is using the mesh ones. She is using them so I can not find my way out of the cage. :(

As you can see is the whole set up is a 2x6 cage but SweetPea is in a2x4 cage and right next to her is 2 2x2 ontop of each other for the 2loner male guinea pigs. Then just above SweetPea and the cavies is a2x6 cage for 7 female guinea pigs. Then just above the all the cage isa 2x2 for the other loner male guinea pigs.

Them mesh grids are so much nicer than the regular grids. Now as youcan see in the back of the cages on the bottom is the regular grids.Once we move all the cages will be in mesh grids. I will be picking upat least one more box maybe 2 if kmart still has them at a differentlocation. They have them on clearance for 13 bucks. Can not beat them.

SweetPeaenjoyingniceday4.jpg

What a beautiful picture of SweetPea!

He's so beautiful. SPM & SPD. You take excellentpictures of him, but with a subject like that, how could you go wrong.

SPD: I'm sorry I missed wishing you a Happy 30thBirthday. I hope you had a lovely day with your Bride andfamily. Love, Peace, and Happiness in the upcomingyear.

-Carolyn

I was going through her pics on the camera andsaw how nice this one is and I had to post it cause I knew that youwould like it. She absolutly loves to be outside.

HI Carolyn,

I am sorry I have not been able to get on and be here as much I wouldlike to be. There is so much going on with my Mom and Dadmoving in with us along with Mom's cancer and blood/gelclots. Almost all of my time is taken up with taking care ofmy parents and grandma that I don't get much time to do things I wantto or would like to.

I am officially old now as I have been told.(ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!) I wound up spending the day cuttinggrass. We live in Pittsburgh and we havent had all of threedrops of rain all summer. With hurricane Katrina passingthrough we had 5 straight days of a slow soaking rain and everythingnder the sun blossomed from it. Owning a lawn care business,I was pleased to say I was finally able to go out and make a littlemoney. It is pretty darn nice when you can finally pay somebills that have been lagging behind all year long LOL. I alsowas able to go see my mom in the hospital in the evening for a fewhours. Since her hospital is in the city, it costs a fortuneto pay for parking. SO in the morning I take dad in and drophim off and pick him up at night. This doesnt allow me toomuch oppurtunity to see her while she is in, so it was nice to be ableto finally see her for a little while. I couldn't ask foranything more.

Now, my dearest little daughter Sweet Pea. She is such a painin the butt. She takes after her daddy, (me). Sincemom and dad are moving in with us, our house has to be sanitized anddisinfected almost every day sice she is highly susceptible toinfections and other crap. This means that the 10 guineapigs, Sweet Pea and our chinchilla, (Paco), are all now staying in ourroom. This does not do well with all nocturnalanimals. My sleep factor has gone downhill quite a bit as oflate. Sweet Pea is the biggest sleep depriving nocturnalvampire of them all. Paco barks periodically atnight. The guinea pigs chew on coroplast here andthere. Sweet pea starts rattling the cage the second thelights go out till we climb out of bed. I though I would getsmart and go lay on the couch the other night. FORGETIT! That is quite possibly the most uncomfortable couch inthe world. Soooooo, sleepytimes go bye byes.UUUGGGHHH!!!! would 20 minutes be asking toomuuuuucccchhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Carolyn I redid all the cages because itwas looking like a leaning tower. So I rebuilt the male guinea pigscage way from SweetPea and the girls (piggies). Then I redid SweetPeainto a 2x5 cage instead of a 2x6 cage and the girls are just aboveSweetPea in a 2x5 cage. Now it is much sturdier and SweetPea can notrattle the cage anymore to keep daddy up. I had to go through all thecoroplast to make sure there was no tape exposed at all. So I removedall the tapes off and last night they chewed for a min until daddysprayed them then they never chewed at all. Daddy had a great sleeplast night.

MeatHeadsMommie wrote:
I am not a girl anymore cause a gender fairy came bylastnight while I was sleeping so I am MeatHead notSweetPea.
roflmbo what a beautifullittle guy!!

30 is not old, My Friend! People seem to takeyou a bit more seriously as an adult when you enter your 30s as opposedto being 20 something. Turning 30 does effect a lot of people though.It's definitely different from other birthdays.

My, you two have been through a lot with parents moving in and dealingwith cancer. My heart goes out to you. My father had cancer. It's notan easy thing to deal with for the person or their family members. Youwill most certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

What a lot of changes going on for everyone in the house. It's soimportant to get a good night's sleep. I hope that that can get workedout. I can't think straight and am totally off balance when I don'tsleep well.

Good job redoing the cages, SPM! It's such a feeling of accomplishmentwhen you take on a task like that. I bet it looks great and the littleones love it. Good Job!

Keep up the hard work, SPD. Glad to hear that you were able to get outthere and earn some money. It's been very dry around here this summeras well. The grass has been yellow more than it's been green in themonth of August. The weatherman was saying that we were in danger ofgetting our first frost last night, and the way it feels right now, itwouldn't surprise me if it did happen. Tomorrow's supposed to be 90.Load up on the Vitamin C!

As I said, you and yours will be in my prayers. I'm so sorry that yourdealing with the circumstances you are at such a young age. Bless yourhearts for not running away and being there for your family.

(I hope those little critters adjust to your schedule sooner rather than later now that they're in the room with you.)

:pray:

-Carolyn

hiya Carolyn,

thanks for praying, it seems to be working. I got a greatnights sleep last night. I think it was just because I wassooo exhausted that a nuke could've gone off right next to me and inever would have known. (of course though, if a nuke did gooff right next to me, I don't think I would have known anyways LOL).Got to bed around midnight and slept until 10:30 this am. INEEDED THAT. ok so here's what we need yo to do, you now haveto pray for my sleep schedule every single day for the rest of my lifeso I can good sleep everyday. Gotta pray for at least 3 hoursjust for my sleep everyday. Shouldn't be that hard :laugh:

anywhooo. Mom's cancer is going into remission due to thechemo, but they had to temporarily suspend it because she got a urinaryinfection and blood/gel clots. SHe will start her chemo againweek after next so she can get her strength back and get this urinaryinfection under control. I guess he wants her more normalbefore she goes back. It's understandable. Pleasekeep praying for all of us, especially her. I am very blessedto have a wife as great as Angel. I appreciate herunderstanding our situation and her patience dealing with me in thesetimes and dealing with me dealing with everything else during thesetimes.

Luv ya Angel. You're my true light in a dark time.:heart::hug::love::inlove:

I love you DJ.

Carolyn I know what it is like for someone going through full blownchemo and I can deal with it. But for me I got to be strong here in ourhousehold for DJ and his dad Don.

My sister had hodgkins disease and had full blown chemo where she wouldbe sick and loose all her hair. She is now in remission for about 14 to15 yrs.

Bless her for that too. I know that Shirley will do well and hopefullyher strength will be better when she gets the chemo done and over with.She is pretty week right now but looks better today than yesterday. Shealso had great night sleep too.

In the last month while I was busy taking careof mom and dad. I downloaded a free trile of the paint shop so I cantry it out. I love the program.

I was bored and trying to keep my self busy.

Here are some pics I have done.

Latest posts

Back