MeatHead's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I still miss the 3 boys though. Allthree are getting neutered tomorrow and thurs. A friend of ours is avet tech and she took them in forme.

But I got to haveroom. For a chinnie you can have a simplecage with shelves butour boy piggershas to beseparated cause they hated eachother.

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy I amso happy and excited. Got my chinny and my bunny and mypiggies. Now it seems like we live in a farm somewhere inChina.

lol ya got that right. I heard from a friend ofours who took the 3 boys. The twins got neutered this morning and doingfine. Gizmo is getting neutered tomorrow along with his teeth gettingcut down a bit.

jordiwes wrote:
Aw, great chinchilla! Are they playful? Will he meet thebuns? I hope the neuter goes well. SweetPea is gorgeous.
I don'tknow. SweetPea has not met him yet but one of our male piggie Checkersmet him through the cage. Paco squeaked really low. So cute. He isplayfull but really wants to run around alot so THis is our firstchinnie and I am a bit nervous cause they love to be out and up allnight.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
jordiwes wrote:
Aw, greatchinchilla! Are they playful? Will he meet the buns? I hope the neutergoes well. SweetPea is gorgeous.
I don't know. SweetPea has notmet him yet but one of our male piggie Checkers met him through thecage. Paco squeaked really low. So cute. He is playfull but reallywants to run around alot so THis is our first chinnie and I am a bitnervous cause they love to be out and up all night.
replaced hiswater bottle on the cage twice last night. I was all worriedand losing sleep. I kept waking up wondering if he made itout of th ecage last night and when I would shine the light on him, hewould be sitting on his middle ramp just sitting there staring atme. I felt so bad. I just wanted to hold him andhug and love him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him and hug andhold him and love him and kiss him and squeeze him. I justwanted to be El Mira

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
jordiwes wrote:
Aw, greatchinchilla! Are they playful? Will he meet the buns? I hope the neutergoes well. SweetPea is gorgeous.
I don't know. SweetPea has notmet him yet but one of our male piggie Checkers met him through thecage. Paco squeaked really low. So cute. He is playfull but reallywants to run around alot so THis is our first chinnie and I am a bitnervous cause they love to be out and up all night.
replaced hiswater bottle on the cage twice last night. I was all worriedand losing sleep. I kept waking up wondering if he made itout of th ecage last night and when I would shine the light on him, hewould be sitting on his middle ramp just sitting there staring atme. I felt so bad. I just wanted to hold him andhug and love him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him and hug andhold him and love him and kiss him and squeeze him. I justwanted to be El Mira
OH Now I have someone to call ElMyra. Yay.DJ calls me that cause I am always holding an animal.

Latest posts

Back