MeatHead's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a handsome boy :inlove:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Can I adopt Meathead. He is sooooo cute.

If you ever need someone to Bunny sit him, I will gladly do it foryou. However since I'm far away from you (Toronto area) hewould have to stay for a long while. LOL

Soooska

SOOOSKA wrote:
Can I adopt Meathead. He is sooooo cute.

If you ever need someone to Bunny sit him, I will gladly do it foryou. However since I'm far away from you (Toronto area) hewould have to stay for a long while. LOL

Soooska
I don't thinkso. He is my baby so is my hubby's. He is still hyper but startting to mellow down.

Yeah once I get it on him then he knows that heis going outside. He loves it out there that he would give anything tolive out there. I don't want him living outside. No way not my bub.

Well it has been a loooooooooooooong time sinceI have updated about MeatHead, he is now named MeatBall. I don't knowwhy. but he now weighs 19 lbs and still growing. He will be1yrs old on June 3rd.

Here is the most recent pics of him.

He has a girlfriend. My friend will be breeding MeatBall withStrawberry who is also a fawn flemmie. They look alike and both oftheir ears are cropped too. lol

I miss my boy. :sad:but I know that he is in good handsthough and I hear alot about him. Oh he bit my friends mum by accident.She was mad at first then she laughed it off. Nothing major just a bitof bleeding. lol

I think it's wonderful that you can keep up withhow Meathead(ball) is doing. I know how hard it was on you to give himup, but it must help to see him looking so well and being so well caredfor. I bet he and Strawberry have beautiful babies :)

Jan

I was rearranging all of my photobucket accountsand the links got broken so I can't go back and fix it. What I willhave to do is reupload all the pics again.

Back