MeatHead's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I weigh Bindy, and I just use the kitchen scales , pop her in the bowl and away you go!

I weighed her last week and she is 4lb 6 oz.

I'm going to have to but her on a no junk rule for a bit :nonono::popcorn:

ariel wrote:

I weigh Bindy, and I just use the kitchen scales , pop her in the bowl and away you go!

I weighed her last week and she is 4lb 6 oz.

I'm going to have to but her on a no junk rule for a bit :nonono::popcorn:
cute little Sweet Pea morphs into evil spastic Sweet Pea when we try and put her into a scale.

Those ears are just too cute!

SweetPeaonthebox4.jpg

She is a sweetie but she can be nasty too. Sheknows that I go in her cage to get to the closet or clean her cage out.She would run up to bite my socks or clothes owwwwwwwwww got my skin.Sometimes she would do it on purpouse and bite my fingers. ugh. She hasgotten so big already. wow.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
She thought that I was gonna kill her. She kept flying outof my arms everytime.
Do you have a good bathroom scale? You can hold her, step on, weigh, put her down, weigh again and do the math.

Laura

Man Angel and DJ, I don't think I've posted anymore pictures of Delilah and Anissa yet!! LMBO ButI did have Abby's stasis and Delilah's diarrhea to deal with....

Do you have any more photos of Abby? You could post them inmy home thread if you do...I'd love more Abby photos, especially thoseadorable baby pictures.

Jen

Wow its been awhile since I have posted any pics of her.

Here are a few more.

It was a hot day here at our place. She was sleeping like that all day long.

She was standing on the box that I gave her to play with. I thought is was cute looking like that

I got more pics coming up soon. Boy she hasgotten so big already. She is very bad, if I don't let her out of thecage as soon as I open the door she would try and bite my fingers. BadSweetPeaBad

Guess what. One of our neighbors next door was talking to my hubby theother day. She asked him if we wanted a chinchilla. Well my hubby hasalways wanted on but they are pretty expensive. Well she said that forus we can have one for free. Oh so we took up the deal now and maderoom for our new chinnie. We just got him a few mins ago. My gosh is hecute. He loves me already and was squeaking for me to pull him out. lolI will post pics up soon.

Yeah we are. I have pics of the whole intirecage set up with SweetPea and 10 of our piggers. WE took a baby girlpiggieoff of my friend to hold intill tomorrow. Well we arekeeping her too. Once I get it uploaded on photobucket and get morebetter pics of our new chinnie then I will post pics.

Latest posts

Back