MeatHead's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
Hi my name is SweetPea. My mommies name is Angeland daddys name is DJ. They drove very far to bring me home. It waslong bumpy ride and I did not like it at all. But when we got in I gotto meet a big giantgantic thing and it scared me a bit. Her name isSamantha and she is a german shepard/golden retreiver doggie. I will behalf her size when I grow up and I hope to beat her up too. I like herand she always lay by my pen while I rest up durring the day. I am inthe room with bunch of little weired furry thingies that always scream.I am not sure if I like it but I will get used to them. Maybe I canbecome friends with them too. I got to meet Scruffy, Porky, Moppy andDuster I think. They are called guinea pigs that I called them furrythingies. hehehehe. Here are some pictures of me and my pen.

My first ride

I am trying to figure out this toys that are Samantha's.

Mommie let me run around in 2 rooms all alone and I did not do anything bad but crawled under a dresser. Hehehehe

What was that mommie.

Where is my daddy at. I want to play with him. :(

Awwww, SweetPeasMommie. What a little doll!

Love the way she's standing in this picture.

Whatwasthatmommie1.jpg

Oh, and Welcome aboard,SweetPeasDaddy.

What a beautiful baby you both have. I'm very jealous!

-Carolyn

Hi thanks Carolyn Aint sweet pea adoll? I love her but I think she is gonna mommysgirl. She runs from me but loves her.:X She makesthe best birthday present. Eat your heart out everyone.I willsee if I can get Angel to post midget sized pictures instead ofgargantuan sized pics.:D I love the forum and the setup andall. Nice site you got here. As soon as we get morepics. we will get them up.

God Bless

Welcome to the Forum , Whata beautiful gorl sheis BUT

SweetPeaspen2.jpg

BUT I have one complaint , Look howcramped up she is in that cage poordaarlin hasnt got even enough roomto streatch out them beautifull ears ,:laugh:

just joking I love the size of that cage !!!

yeah tell me about it. Sosmall. What will she do??? I really hope she doenstget clausterphobic.:race:I really hpoe this car doesnt run out of gas

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
Hi thanks Carolyn Aint sweet pea a doll?I love her but I think she is gonna mommys girl. She runsfrom me but loves her.:X She makes the best birthdaypresent. Eat your heart out everyone.I will see if I can getAngel to post midget sized pictures instead of gargantuan sizedpics.:D I love the forum and the setup and all.Nice site you got here. As soon as we get more pics. we willget them up.

God Bless
"Eat your heart out everyone"? Nice...and to that I give youtheraspberry

SweetPea is absolutely PRECIOUS! I really am jealous.

Enjoy the baby stage. They grow so fast. As Tinaalso known as dajeti2, (Fanatic Flemish Fan and has researched them forYEARS), says they grow as she's watching them. I swear it'strue. I'm the proud parent of 3 rabbits, one is a Flemishthat I adopted from CA that needed a home. Her 1st mom puther on a plane to CT back in November and I enjoy her somuch. :)

Glad to have you join the forum. Really enjoy your bride'sinput. She was very very kind to me whenaBest Friend of mine, Carl (aka Buck Jones - picture in myavatar), died recently.

-Carolyn

I was kept posted about all on BuckJones. I was wondering if you could get me an avatar with himto use in memorium. I am sorry to hear of your loss as I knowit will be a big blow to the bunny/rabbit community. GodBless.

"Do you think I should put connectors on them to keep it from sagging"

I just ripped down Freddys Nic condo for the same reason and i out inthe connectors and viola! no more sagging! ..also i had to use alotless zipties this time around.

sweet pea is is adorable!! how big is she already?

I am doing them now. But I had to waste alotfrom before. I am not doing the connectors on the bottom but I am doingthem on the top and middle. So far it is alot sturdier and not muchstagging yet. Almost done and I just smashed my fingers in between 2grids ouch.

she is about 2.5lbs or less. So tiny. Her birthday is June 3rd.

I'm so glad you started a thread forher. I'm going to have to get pictures of the girls when Iget home. I've smashed my finger in the squares when tryingto up in connectors....I said quite a few choice words.

Jen

Mommie, I am trying to eat my dinner. But nooooooooooo you had to disturb me.

Ymmie Raisins

Awwww mommie Puhleeeeeeeeeeeease more

Yay I got another one.

Mommie you are making me work for them. :(

Gimmie dat raisin now!

Back