MeatHead's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the explanation...I figured it might have been a case of a girl bunny ending up being a boy, but wasn't sure. :)

If Meathead is the actual name, I don't see any reason to change thethread. It's not that confusing really - I was just mostlyconfused about the Sweetpea part and because I haven't been here long.

I think Meathead is a cute name. :)

Thank you. He is such a trouble bubble too. Hewould run around my legs until I trip over him. He thinks it is funnyso I call it Hop around the Rosies Pockets full of Posies. Ashes ashesall fall down. lol.

As soon as I walk in the bedroom when he is out he would run up to me and give me bunny kissies on my nose when I bend down.

Well MeatHead got his own stocking forchristmas. I went to walmart and got a snowman picture stocking tomatch with our dog's stockings. I also put his name on there to and itis hanging in front of his cage too.

I also took a pic of him with a santa hat on him that I made last yearfor the piggers. But the hat is a bit small but he looks cute.

He is very cute.

I just love his color!

I think he will be going on my bunny napping list:love:

Rupert needs a brother!!:wink:

Oh no you better not nap my baby. You will have to get pass through my german shp/golden retriever doggie in order to nap him.

Stay Away From My Micheal :gun:

Thanks for the warning !

Now I will have to remember to bring doggy treats:cooking::D

Oh no. But she will really bark and growl at youfirst because she does not know you. Also she will have her paws onyour shoulders up against the wall. lol

Well I have not been on much lately. We had toformat our hardrivess, swap them, dicect our computers so we can puteverything in our new computer tower.

I wanted to tell everyone that our big boy MeatHead has turned 6 monthsyesterday. He is getting so big now and such a loveable boy.

Yeah he did. He was digging a little bit. When Ifirst let him touch the snow he quckly jumped up on to the sidewalk.Then I picked him up and took him to the yard. He had a ball pushingdown the snow.

SPM, I can'tbelieve how big he's gotten! I always try to check in and look at yourpictures when I see you have posted, but I guess it's been awhile sinceIlooked! He is huge!!! And he is beautiful too!

It looks like he had fun in the snow!

Raspberry

Yeah he has gotten big. He still don't like to be held:( but he is learning the he is not getting his way Razz.

Rebecca yeah he is beautiful and a handful too.

Last night I went into be a bit late say around 3:30 am. MeatHead hadalready been let out earlier. So I went in to clean up is coco puffs alittle bit and he just went nuts because my hands were in there. Hetried doing bunny binkies in there too. lol Then he put his front pawson the top of the bottom grid door with a simpethetic look like "Mummieplease let me out I have been a good boy". He is such a sweetHeartthough. He is so sweet when he is in the cage but when he is out ughwatch out he is such a trouble bubble. Always jumping on the nightstand when he is not supposed to. We got a few more inches and thetemps is going up a bit more so I might take him out today. If I do Iwill take more pics. Also I will be redoing all of the cages for thebun and guinea pigs today. If I can get all of the guinea pigs cage alllined up in one row right ontop of MeatHead and build shelvesunderneath then MeatHead will have a 2x4 or 2x5 cage back. He will beone happy bun. lol I'll post pics too as well. It will be an all dayfare.

Razz MeatHead gives you a :kiss:and wishes you a happy belated birthday.

Here is few more pics I took the other day. Ihave been feeling under the weather for the last few weeks with my IBSproblems and teeth problems. I go in at 11:45 am tomorrow to get bothof my molars pulled out. Ugh but hey I would rather feel better thannot. Both of my molars shattered because of the way my jaws line up. Iam severly underbite not over bite. I have had many mouth surgeries inthe 18 years period. So it is pretty much decayed too.

I'll be on when I get home cause coming on here with wonderful caring fun members will help me keep the pain out of my mind.

Nuff of that here is some more pics of MH/Micheal.

I was cleaning all 5 cages and remodling the piggies cages into atemorary cages. One of our boys is getting neutered to live with thegirls and 2 of the boys is getting rehomed. So I gave MH his 2x4 cageback instead of 2x3. He is one happiest bun in tha world when I didthat.

MH cleaing him self while I took a pic of the storage area under the guinea pig's cages/

Another pic of him cleaning himself.

While I was putting stuff away he kept staring at me for 20 minutes like that so I can let him back out. lol

Here is his most wanted poster.

Back