MeatHead's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:great:

Of course Michael trusts you. You love him so dearly and he knows it and was returning his love to you.

Glad to hear that your husband relaxed and felt the joy that Michael has so much more in store for you.

:sunshine:

The few things that my rabbits helped teach me is patience. To slowdown, listen to how myself, and think about how my reactions willeffect the environment and those around me.

-Carolyn

WE might have to rearange our bedroom cause heloves to get on DJ's night stand to get on the big old mirror dresser.Ugh he gets yelled at everytime and we don't want him scratching up theantque furnitures. Our bedroom suit was given to us from DJ's parents.That bedroom suit was passed down from his grandmother. his greatgrandparents bought that suit for his grandparents as a wedding gift.Then his grandmother gave it to his parents as a wedding gift 45 yearsago and then they gave it to us as a wedding gift 4 years ago. So ittells ya how old that suit is. I think there is a pic in here ofMeatHead and the suit. I'll find it soon.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
You can click on the pic to make it larger. That is the bedroomsuit that has been in the family in for 69 years so that is how long ithas been cause DJ's mom was 64 yrsand her brother is 66 yrsold. His grandma was 87 when she died so they were 18 when they gotmarried.

Michael looks gorgeous in that picture! :inlove:

Give him kisses for me.

-Carolyn

That picture makes an adorable avatar.
:kiss:

Will do Carolyn. He says hi and misses sneaking up on here to make some post as well. lol.

I redid all of our critters cages last night. I cut MeatHead/Micheal'scage to a 2x3 and right next to him is the girl piggers cage to a 2x4and just above the girls is a 2x2 for Checkers who will be neutered andliving with the 3 girls. Just above Micheal's cage is 2 2x2's forPrince and Porky our piggers. I will take some pics today and post ittoo. :bunnydance:

Angel and MeatHead/Micheal

You don't have to type Meathead/Michael wheneveryou write, Dear Heart. :) You can just type M orMH or Mike -whatever you fancy. I know who you're talkingabout.

My, you've been busy this weekend! The critters must lovetheir new places. Michael gets better and betterlooking. I hope he and DJ are doing better.

Give Michael a big kiss for me. I wish I could do it myself.

-Carolyn

WIll do Carolyn

The critters are getting better and better for us but life in general is not getting better at all.

As you all know about my hubby's mom, grandma and UncleRick'spassings. We just found out that my hubby's othergrandmais dying. They live in New York and most likely wewill go out to NY. This is my hubby's dad's mom. Also we just found outthat dad's older brother Harold may have alzhimers.

When does it ever stop.

Good Lord!

Depending upon where you'll be in New York, and if you'll be there aday or two, maybe I can hook up with you. Realizing that NewYork is a big state, it may not be possible, but thought I'd throw itout there anyway.

Check your PMs. We can talk about it through there.

I'm so sorry about all the loses, Angel. 2005 was a very hard year.

-Carolyn

I'm not near Rochester. Oh Well...it was a good thought.

We can PM. :)

-Carolyn

It has been awhile since I have taken pics ofour handsome boy. We have been working with him everyday teaching himthat we will never hurt him and have him learn how to trust us more. Heis getting better and better each day. He is such a sweetheart. Heknows that I will kneel on the floor in front of our bed so I can pethim for 15 mins. What I do is when I kneel down I place my chin on thebedthen he crawls up to me and licks my nose to tell me itsok to pet me now. But the thing is that I have to stay that way for 15to 20 mins each time. lol but hey it is worth every second of it. He isgetting bigger and handsome eachday. He is very patient when we come inour bedroom and he only comes to the door when I approach to him and ifwe don't approach to his cage door he stays put until we do.

He did bite DJ again but not as bad as the last time. It was a bit hardbut DJ told him NO that is bad. Then he hopped to me and I told him gotell daddy you are sorry then he hops back over and give him nudges onhis arm for DJ to pet him. It was love all over again. So cute to seethem 2 together they look like trouble bubble though.Oh eversince I cleaned his scent glands his poop does not smell all day and weonly smell it when he first passes it then it goes away. Sometimes itlingers but not as bad as before. We also had this guy come over to fixour bathtub and we asked him if he smelled any pets at all. He said nohe only smelled the stewer from the basement. So we asked him to tellour landlord the truth that we have told him so. Things are great nowand he is so good but funny.

Well here are more pics of him.

:tears2: Michael is TOO BEAUTIFUL for words!!!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

He is. Oh I was putting up his pics and Ismelled pine popuri spray coming out from the hallway. I looked over toDJ and he said he just left a stinky. lol So I went in to get it up andhe looked at me like what I did not do that daddy did. He did leave onebut I am cleaning his cage out because of his fur everywhere and DJ hasbeen rubbing his eyes and sneezing.

I begged my mommie to let me be a member of thissite because I heard that there are alot of big guys like me. LikeApollo, Vash, Cali, Mouse the new one, Kipper, Tiny and many more. Iwould like to be friends with them plus other buns too. I hope youdon't mind Carolyn but you always ask about me and care about me so Ithought it would be cool to be part of this fun rabbit forum withwonderful friends.

Gorgeous bunny! I'm a little confusedthough since I haven't been around here very long - Michael isMeathead, right? But at the beginning of the thread, it'stalking about Sweetpea - is this a different bunny, or the same onewith a name change? I'm sorry I didn't have time to read thewhole thread, so I hope my question isn't annoying.:)

I am sorry for the confusion. When we got him hewas supposed to be a girl. A few weeks later I found out that he is aboy so from SweetPea to MeatHead is what we decided on. Carolyn andmany members likes calling him Micheal because MeatHead reminds them ofmeat grinder. So when yu hear Micheal it is MeatHead. I mightjust change the homethread name to Micheal and just call him that forhere to make it easier.

Back