Kiwis C:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes yes yes indeed we will (and YES the sentence indeed needed 3 "yes's" yes yes yes.. indeed) :p

Sorry morning "sickness" no not the pregnant one. the sickness of "early mornings" haha I'm not an early bird.

Rachael you should put Taupo, New Zealand on your location.

I was going to, but my parents are quite internet wary...Then again, not that telling people is any better. Oops. :p

oh yeah phoebe, i made some bikkies yesterday its not the recipe that i normally use but i wanna see if they'll survive the flight cuz someone down in CHCH wants some too.. so if it makes it to yours it should hopefully make it to CHCH. I'll let you know once the sample is posted. Let me know weather you'll be @ ur dad's for Xmas or not too :)

Kia Ora guys! Hi I'm new, and as you can see, I also inhabit Welllington. :biggrin2:

I don't have lockers at school either..come to think of it, I don't have school! lol

Hey Anaira! I loooove welly, going there in 3 weeks for a school classics trip! Totally pumped! Awesome that were getting more NZ members finally :) How are your bunnies?

Ha, yeah, I moved down from Auck when I was little; and I could be moving back up there next year, to study.:shock: RO is great; the only other rabbit forum I'm on, is the nz Rabbit council one; don't like that place.:( Do you know it? My bunnies are great, we've just gotten them to accept each other; and they're now sharing a cage. I'll get them to introduce themselves.

Uggggh yeah the NZ rabbit council lol, yeah pretty sure im still a member but haven't been on it in years, RO's a awesome forum and friendly if I don't say so myself :)Are you in your final year of College? I was looking at Aucks for uni but i'm to poor for there haha. Just read Reuben and Willoughby's intro! What cute bunners!

Yup, I'm final year. I'm actually homeschooled, lol. Are you final year? And yeah, I'll probably have to try get a scholarship. :)

You should both totally come to auckland :D Then we can hang out and it'll be easier for me to steal your bunnies... Is it just me or does it feel a little colder lately? More wind?

Awesome! I was going to be homeschooled when we were going to live on the coast but that plan went kaput haha. Ahhh final years so scary lol, out in the big wide world soon, kind of nervous we had a careers meeting today and was a HUGE wake up call. Yeah i'm going for scholarship too uni is so expensive!
P stop trying to steal peoples bunnies :p and yes there is a lot of wind lately haha.

yeah, the thought is scary; especially since I'm *quite* shy anyway.:tears2: Do you have an idea of what you'll study?
Prisca; it depends if I find a pet friendly flat or not! I have rats as well; an obliging land lord he'll have to be! Oh gosh, I'd have to leave the family cats and guinea pigs behind; and my 11 year old dog.:grumpy:
Oh well, it's a whole(almost) year away, worry about it then.:pMay not even go, in the end.

Awh bugger, same, i've developed confidence in school though cause they're people I see everyday and our year group is really awesome. But shove me in a new situation and arghh lol. Ahh maybe geography or something along those lines or I may do teaching either early childhood or primary. You?? I'm in the same lines for the flats, rabbit and bird friendly please! I'm in the same boat too, I'm good at some subjects and to be putting that huge amount of money into one thing I want to be sure what i'mwanting to do so if i'm not i'll probs travel for awhile :)

Yeah, I've wondered if I would have been better at school or not; I don't think so lol. And yeah, I'm really bad in new situations, I even need one of my sisters along to 'hold my hand' when I go shopping!:tears2:
Atm, I'm thinking either medicine, or laboratory science; but I change my mind a lot. Six months ago, it was vet all the way.:p

Ughh shopping lol, I hate shop assistants! Well ones that smother you haha, I just try and slink through with out being seen haha. Ooo nice choices! I was keen for vetting it but being highly allergic to cats, horses some dogs and the small problem of being totally rank at sciences haha. Where in wellers do you live, I love like Northland, karori and oriental parade just laxing out there on a nice day :)

Latest posts

Back