Kiwis C:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLOVEABLES!!

Reaction score
well so.. so far as i know there's only 3 actve NZ member.

NZminilops
Pepnfluff
and me

theres 2 other people but one is not currently online and the other only occasionally signs in

**fluffy*buns** (if im not wrong)
and Ofelia

so urmm if there's any of you out there lol.. come say hiy :D

oh and

i live in the NorthShore, Auckland. where about are you peeps?

p.s happy waitangi day :D

p.s p.s i cant believe they put us with the Oz.. tsk tsk tsk :D

Prisca :pinkbouce:

:p

Yeah! How could they put us Aussies with you! :D

There's about 2 active members from Australia here so just wanted to say HII to my neighbours! Sorry to crash your party!

I clicked on your egg Prisca! Please click on mine in my bunnies lol!

*chuckle* What on earth is Waitangi Day?

lol... ewww Aussies! lol joking joking

yeap... what a party... lol

i clicked ur egg too!

Waitangi day, treaty of waitangi.
when the british signed a treaty with the maoris

:)

x

Lol ;)

Cool, we just get boring Australia Day!

Hmm, my eggs have gone away.. Oh that's right, they didn't want us putting any pics in the bunnies thing! Sorry! :D

by the way is ur bunnies still un-named?
is it a 2 girls or two boys? or one girl one boy?

if its a girl and a guy or girl and girl i'd say Toula and Lou :D
(those were my bunnies if you didnt knwo by the way :p)

x

Lol. Yup, they're still unnamed!

Grey eyes (the one with attitude) got so impatient he decided to start a thread of his own! I noticed your Toula and Lou posted in it!

:D I'm almost definite about Tug right now but still not sure which one to call Tug and still don't have another name!

Sigh, I'm bored. I have soo much homework! :(

eeeghhh me too.. man i just started high school i have to sort out all my books and in this school we bring our bags with us everywhere no lockers no totetrays and its so dam heavy PLUS my thick text books which im suppose to get... uugh..

I have a geography project that's due tomorrow! It's soo long and I won't be able to do it tonight! My geog teacher's scary! :nerves1

by the way do you celebrate Anzac day?

you know Australian, new zealand army corps?
I cant believe we sharin it with YOU GUYS the PAVALOVA STEALER :p

x

Lol! I was talking about pavlova the other day! It was named after some famous person, I can't remember, might have been New Zealandish! :D

Yeah, we celebrate Anzac day too! But I don't do anything usually.

Heh heh, we're beating all the other countries! We have 13 posts!

Anna Pavlova, she was a ballerina I think...
Yeah 13, well now 14 posts haha, we get along pretty good for arch rivals haha.
Whats your geo project? I took it for NCEA level 1 last year and I'm taking it this year, I could flick through my folders see if anything relevants there.

wooohoooo now 15 posts lol..

btw sorry to hear about the fire at Oz...

damm.. apprtly its gonna rain in nz bcuz of the fire, my english teacher said anyways,,

so..

The rains from a cold front coming up from the south which will collide with the high coming from Aussie, thus creating rain. Yeap I'm a nerd :coolness:

Oh hear the enthusiasm lol.
Haha, your a turd former!! naw.
How'd it go? Gah we have 37 people in my Psychology class!! It's packed. And us seniors arn't allowed lockers this year! as apparently jnrs little 1B5's are so much heavier than our ringbinders and hard covers! Stupid Snr managment! Were stealing one though hehe, were such rebels lol

:ph34r2

:biggrin2: Lol

Erm, it's about immigrants and migration. S'alright, I was panicking for nothing! I mislead everyone, apparently according to my friend, it's class work! I'm sure I heard her say it's due Monday though!! What a dumb mistake :embarrassed: Sorry everyone!

Anna Pavlova! That's right! :biggrin2:

Yes, the fire's been devastating. We seem to be having one every summer nowadays. I hope it gets put out soon!

Up to 19 now! And ours is only in one thread! :D

Latest posts

Back