Kiwis C:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Michelle! Yay, you can post again!

Lol, were like one of the smallest groups of peps on here, yet we are the chattiest nation/s haha.

I'm very gutted that it didn't rain! I wore jeans and shoes and it reached a high of 27! Jeepers!

WHAAAT it didnt rain?!
its been raining in Aucks for 2 days now.. :(

Man im so unlucky haha
I chose the tech with most homework: hard tech.. which im the only gurl in.. BUT atleast theres this hot guy that sits next to me! ahaha

and then French i have the "lot of homework teacher"

then math i have the "non friendly" tecaher (as far as i know...

aaaaand i got put in into stupid rock class... UUUUUUUGGGGGH

just cuz i play the drums dsnt mean i wanna be put into a rockband/class

Love from "ranting mode" Prisca

TTYL i have homeowkr to do.

I think i'm coming to Aucks, its sweltering, granted I'm still in my jeans, but that's coz it's to hot to get out of them lol and I swear they're stuck to me!

Gah man, I have had no homework, well one paper from psych that we could of done in class, about our upbringings and how its shaped us. With a focus on praise and discipline and my dad sounds like a kid beater :expressionless (he wasn't FYI lol) So I have to change it before CYFS comes and gets him haha.

OOh hot guy sounds nice lol, more info please haha.
Your school has a rockclass! Or is your form class "rock" orientated? Go to your dean if you don't wanna be in it, they should fix it up for you!.

P.S I got a locker lol, feel kinda bag as "Kris Martin" of 9LHY was gona get it but I went to Lotus, (LHY) and told her to tell Kris i'm sorry haha, she laughed at me and said I was to kind haha.

PepnFluff wrote:
Hello Michelle! Yay, you can post again!

Lol, were like one of the smallest groups of peps on here, yet we are the chattiest nation/s haha.

I'm very gutted that it didn't rain! I wore jeans and shoes and it reached a high of 27! Jeepers!
:yeahthat:

:p You think 27 degrees is sweltering? We've just had a week of over 40 degree days!!

PepnFluff wrote:
I think i'm coming to Aucks, its sweltering, granted I'm still in my jeans, but that's coz it's to hot to get out of them lol and I swear they're stuck to me!

LOL

oh and excuse me?! i dunot just have 1b5's in my bag.. i have 2 1B5, 3 1B8, 2 RING BINDERS WITH 2 THINK REFILL PADS, 2 CLEAR FILES WITH REFIL PADS AND A HEAVY PENCIL CASE AND 48 COLORING PENCILS A HUGE CALCULATOR, MY TEXT BOOKS and plus other stuff.

(excuse the capitals :p)

OOh hot guy sounds nice lol, more info please haha.

HE's tALL, awesoemly coloured hair that apprntly people alway ask about like.. if he dyed it or not and stuff.. he has a fringe SO hoooot!
tan skin, cool voice, REALLY GOOD LOOKING lol.. and gud thing i sit next to him and he doesnt get stuff... so i can help :p :p :p

Your school has a rockclass! Or is your form class "rock" orientated? Go to your dean if you don't wanna be in it, they should fix it up for you!.

Urmm... its just a like... people have symphony orchestra etc etc and so they want to try things like this.. uggh we're supposed to make a band.. and practice after school and before etc etc...
i dnt knwo what to say to the dean.. and tsuff. EEEH!!!!!!! i just wanna quit

Oh my many apologies lol.
3x BIG ringbinders all with jumbo refills
4x 60 page clearfiles
2x horribly akward economic text books
1x 400 page geo text.
1x Psych text
1x Huge:p scientific calculator too hehe.
4x 1B8
2x hard 1E5s
1x math text lol
oh and a A4 cartridge pad

This is like stationary wars! haha lol, I do agree you'd need a locker for your lot too tho. I needed all that today and they wanted me to carry that ALL day haha. Screw that lol, sorry Kris Martin.

**** he sounds hot lol, pity I'd be like a cradle snatcher and that I'm allready taken lol.

Ok, for your dean...Hmm an excuse.....:twitch:

Ok, your wanting to focus more on your other extra cirricular activities, *insert here. They need to be out of school, rowing's good for early morning excuses so you want to try that later in the year. Um also your uncle? want's you to help with his business in these economic times as hes trying to keep cost's down. OR you could always be honest and say you want to move lol, the quicker you do it the more likely you can be moved as rolls are still changing round this early in the year.

Well I swear you inside my jeans it would of been 60 haha. But yes 40 is extreme and not helping with the fires. Its one of the reasons why'd i'd only like in aussie in winter or i'd hibernate in summer lol.

I never had lockers at any schools I went to *feels deprived*.

It is sooo muggy in Auckland, ugh. You sweat just sitting there, then all the water in the air joins your sweat and has some sort of wet body party.

How are all the cool kiwis and awesome aussies today?

HOOOOT...

I felt so dizzy in science today.. i nearly fainted.. then my class ate told me to drink water .. so i had 3 bottles lol..

man.. i have even more homework.. uughhhhhhhh..

BTW PHOEBE:
Now i can have more staionary fight with you:

9x Scince text books
1x french text book
2x ring binders
4x 1J8
2x 1J5
48 colouring pencil
pencil case
a pair of schoes...lol thast defo stationary
change pf clothes for p.e
3x clear files
1x huge calculator.
2x 30cm rulers lol...

but i repeat the
9x Scince text books

Awesome aussies Michelle, I'm not sure if I can say that :p I'm actually rather cold lol, I went to the gym then swimming so I've cooled down muchly haha.

You guys have/had no lockers :shock: I don't know how you do/did it!

Prisca 9 science books is a tad excessive lol. We had 2 1B5's in yr9!

Don't you have the yr 9 science work book thats like 1cm thick and has exercises and notes on all the stuff you need? Get your teacher to get those, much easier lol. Did you talk to your dean?

NZminilops wrote:
*sneaks in and adds another post to the thread*

*waves to all you young people*

*sneaks out again*

...:ph34r2
Hey you ARE young Michelle! :D

Woah, I've been just skimming, I missed the part about your hot guy Prisca! :biggrin2:

Ahh, my cat just moulted all over me! :p

PeppnFluff: You guys have/had no lockers :shock: I don't know how you do/did it!

I agree! We have tons of text books! How do you carry them all around!

We keep having power outages...... woah gotta go~!

hot guy details:
name: Liam
looks: gorgoues
hair: brown black mostly brown, fringe.
tan skin
ahhh sis here gtg ran away so she dsnt see this post lol

Numbat wrote:
Hey you ARE young Michelle! :D
Nice try :p!

I'm probably almost old enough to be your mother :cry2.

I hated lugging around books and stuff all day in highschool, but in my final year I had an awesome english teacher who let me shut my bag in his class whenever I didn't need it, so that was helpful.

Latest posts

Back