Kiwis C:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I know the feeling! I've done the same thing on the first forum I ever joined; and I was 16!

How's things going? Any rabbits?

Hi there!!

I've just joined this forum after adopting a new bun bun from the Auckland SPCA today!

We run Auckland Cavy Care, a guinea pig based rescued in Auckland NZ...https://www.facebook.com/CavyCareRescue
Though we've also had one rabbit surrendered to us and am taming 3 feral kittens who will be adopted out.

I currently have two rabbits, my old girl Penny who I've had for the past 5 years...3 years ago her buddy got killed by a wondering dog.
So today we adopted her a de-sexed male buddy, she was from the SPCA so is also de-sexed...we're hoping the bonding will go well!

Can't wait to hear more about rabbits!

Hello and welcome :) Best of luck with the bonding of your two :) Is Penny in your avatar? She's beautiful.

It's Kenny in my avatar...he is such a looker! He was called Harley at the SPCA..but we've now named him Kenny due to it meaning Handsome and it sounding like Penny!

Latest posts

Back